We Rise You Fall ( Remade )

Smull

2016 Twink Cup Champion
Hello, We Rise You Fall has been remade by myself and Quack. We are based on Draenor Alliance and are recruiting ALL classes. Obviously you must be able to play your class well and have the gear you need(exceptions can be made) but if you are looking for a good guild on alliance join us :) We will hopefully get an A-team together for premades and might be group queueing a few battlegrounds in order to revive the que's. If you are having trouble getting AGM we will try help you by using dk's. Thank you for taking your time to read this thread and if you have any questions pm me or Quack :) Thank you
Regards,
Smullinator and Quack :)

We are not recruiting anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, We Rise You Fall has been remade by myself and Quack. We are based on Draenor Alliance and are recruiting ALL classes. Obviously you must be able to play your class well and have the gear you need(exceptions can be made) but if you are looking for a good guild on alliance join us :) We will hopefully get an A-team together for premades and might be group queueing a few battlegrounds in order to revive the que's. If you are having trouble getting AGM we will try help you by using dk's. Thank you for taking your time to read this thread and if you have any questions pm me or Quack :) Thank you
Regards,
Smullinator and Quack :)
GL bro and u wanna buy 100k gold on drae alliance so u can have sum for ur gbank etc? answer skype :p

Does PB know you stole his guild name? :D

GL anyway

Users who are viewing this thread