We need WT as horde tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snookie

Legend
Okay, so everyone says WT is ruining the bracket, but now with all the alliance players migrating to Bleeding Hollow and WT not queueing as much truly has made it almost impossible to win as Horde. This isnt a QQ thread this is saying to all those players saying WT is ruining the bracket, but we need them as horde to keep up against BTB and MGC on BH. Not trying to sound like the horde players are terrible but saying that we need more experienced palyers to fight against more experienced players.

Thanks,

Snooks

Weren't you just leading the crusade against horde xfers a few weeks ago? ;p

Basically everytime I queue I feel like its me vs the whole btb or mgc guild. shits fun
<
but I don't leave like a hoe

Well, from my standpoint from solo queuing, I always run into a MSC / BtB/ or LS 5+ premade late at night. Gaining my 14 honor a game as horde can be a boner killer, but I'm glad to see that Alliance are queuing.

Weren't you just leading the crusade against horde xfers a few weeks ago? ;p

i am against horde xfering. But i want better horde to queue up or at least have more groups queueing. Its not fun getting 3 capped over and over again by 5 man premades from BTB. Its more fun when its a 3 man premade on both sides or when its a 4-5 man on both if they include the same type of class. Im not telling people to server change, im asking better players to queue horde.

i am against horde xfering. But i want better horde to queue up or at least have more groups queueing. Its not fun getting 3 capped over and over again by 5 man premades from BTB. Its more fun when its a 3 man premade on both sides or when its a 4-5 man on both if they include the same type of class. Im not telling people to server change, im asking better players to queue horde.

Yea in all honesty I'm quite close to quitting 19s again - 70s are 100x more balanced class-wise.

Basically everytime I queue I feel like its me vs the whole btb or mgc guild. shits fun
<
but I don't leave like a hoe

its never fun when we dont have a good group, which is most of the time. When WT has everyone solo queue or queue in small groups its more fun having a mix of good players, mediocre and crap. I rarely afk when its against premades. I lose lots of respect for BTB though because when they do against pugs they gy farm, which is def. something twinks arent suppose to do. :/

Only qued bout 3 times today with one other person, won all three. Think it really all just depends when you que, imbalances like these shift every other week.

Only qued bout 3 times today with one other person, won all three. Think it really all just depends when you que, imbalances like these shift every other week.

True, true. I wish one day when guilds queued 5 man premades they queued it against others. -.-

True, true. I wish one day when guilds queued 5 man premades they queued it against others. -.-

Next patch buddy <3 With group queing with real ID, should never be a reason not to que up with at least 4 other viable twinks, should increase the quality of games tremendously imo

Next patch buddy <3 With group queing with real ID, should never be a reason not to que up with at least 4 other viable twinks, should increase the quality of games tremendously imo

Yeah, will make bg'in in all brackets 10x better

I'm only able to que on Weekend nights, when no one is using the internet. Some games that I was in this weekend either had no dps or no heals for horde. There were a few games where it was just potato farmer on D with me and with Dory coming on D sometimes. Those games were frustrating but fun for the most part. But what can you do?

Sooooooooooooo BTB cant but WT can?

ive never seen WT gy farm, and I was strongly against WT premades. I was simply stating to keep up with BTB queueing more with premades we need premades to queue against them. And i was static that WT would be the best bet against them

Yea in all honesty I'm quite close to quitting 19s again - 70s are 100x more balanced class-wise.

Almost, but not really.

70s have their OP dps; mages, somewhat rogues, whatever. And OP healers.

Almost, but not really.

70s have their OP dps; mages, somewhat rogues, whatever. And OP healers.

Yet my 70 lock can compete with those 'OP' classes just fine - not at all the case in 19s.

Yet my 70 lock can compete with those 'OP' classes just fine - not at all the case in 19s.

it's still not fair to other classes though, when a mage can kill me in 3 seconds if my trinks on CD with their shit deep freeze talent...

paladin;

I guess, bubble, whatever. But if that's on cooldown too then well, nothing i can do. Either way one class shouldn't be able to 2 shot another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread