We need to talk about disc

Tweakedirl

Grandfathered
So 8.1 has been out for a while and the patch included a change in the way shield works. The general consensus before 8.1 went live was that disc will be fine, the current state of disc is far to strong, get gud, positioning stupId! etc. I havent played a great deal of 8.1 but in the games i have played Ive definetely noticed a drop in the disc priest population. As a dps disc definetely appears significantly more vulnerable without the shield spam and consequently easier to kill. But I havent playued much. WHats the verdict on disc? ARe they still the clear top healer for general situations or has there beena reshuffle in the hierarchy?

they're still top tier healers. I think people are just taking this opportunity to try different specs, with all the healing buffs (15% in pvp to basic healing spells I think it was?)

for example, I myself have been playing holy lately, first time since 7.3.5 doing so and I'm having a better time on holy than I would on disc.

disc will probably always be a high tier healer, but with high tier specs come fotm rerollers. this simple "nerf" will definitely scare some fotm shitters away

Shield spamming is dogshit though

Should mainly be using it as an atonement generator

wow i just noticed u have the username "pizza" with no alt codes on bleeding hollow

that's insane! how much to buy? is it for sale?

Shield spamming is dogshit though

Should mainly be using it as an atonement generator

I wouldnt describe shield spam as shit, no one (decent) was spamming shields when they could be casting shadow mends on depleted health pools. The true quality of the pre 8.1 shield was the hugely increased mobility it allowed alongside pennance when pressured, imo. Especially in wsg where youre having to get across mid

priest are stronger only in the lower lvl brackets .. i setup a mm hunter 3 days ago, still fine tuning it, lvl109 bracket .. so far i am able to down 95% of priests in about 4 to 5 seconds once i start my burst sequence, they seem to have no way to survive it, likewise for other classes except a blood DK, the only way to stop me is to stun me halfway through the burst sequence, but i do my burst at 67 yard range.

Disc is still basically the same with the only difference being them having to use some heals instead of relying on shields most of the time.

I will trade for 1(one) obese female warlock twink

I knew you were an ignorant MF but talking RL shit about a female to take a shot at her guy is taking it to another level. If anyone thought there was any aspect of you that “POS” didn’t describe, you just disabused them of that notion.

Wander out into the real world sometime and try that trick. I don’t know how things work in Canada but down here it won’t turn out well for you.

I knew you were an ignorant MF but talking RL shit about a female to take a shot at her guy is taking it to another level. If anyone thought there was any aspect of you that “POS” didn’t describe, you just disabused them of that notion.

Wander out into the real world sometime and try that trick. I don’t know how things work in Canada but down here it won’t turn out well for you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha

And we have yet another bad player who’s daddy wasn’t man enough to teach him life lessons.

I get that you two hate that nobody thinks you’re good, but really...can’t you do better than talking shit to girls? Hopefully when you hit puberty you’ll realize the error of your ways.

Well that would be the only way you’d see me dead as you’ve never seen to manage it in game

And we have yet another bad player who’s daddy wasn’t man enough to teach him life lessons.

I get that you two hate that nobody thinks you’re good, but really...can’t you do better than talking shit to girls? Hopefully when you hit puberty you’ll realize the error of your ways.
She still aint gonna fuck you, dude

Users who are viewing this thread