We need more streamers!

Tyramissoux

Legend
Some people might be interested in streaming their games but they just don't know how to do it. Well, let's see if we can help.

Needed:
Internet connection with a fast upload (otherwise your stream laggs like hell)
Strong CPU for encoding
DirectX10+ graphics card

1. Set up a twitch account at
Twitch
2. Download and set up a program for streaming. Follow the instructions here:
How to stream games with Open Broadcaster: a fast, free livestreaming application | PC Gamer

Now you can show the world your fun at F2Ping!

pvpcats.jpg

I would love to do streaming tbf, and i have looked into it, but due to having a 40/KBPS upload speed. i have a funny felling i will not be able to do it until we have Fiber Optic in my area and then a faster upload speed, but deffinetly, we do need more streamers, i am always watching them when ever i'm waiting for a queue or farming for something.

Internet connection with a fast upload (otherwise your stream laggs like hell)
That does not count as helpful information. It depends how people individually define "fast upload" so a minimum upload-suggestion would be great mate! Thanks mate!

~Elliz

minimum upload-suggestion would be great mate! Thanks mate!
~Elliz

3 - 4.5 Mbs for 720p resolution video
5 - 10 Mb/s for 1080p resolution video and high definition audio

Roughly speaking for lag-free streaming but with those figures you should be okay. more than those numbers would be better.

I've been trying to stream 720p on a 0.8-1 Mb/s upload and although it's not that laggy the quality isn't great. sucks that i'm not in a fibre optic broadband area :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people would stream their games if they wanted to but they will need to "Ask your parents first before going online" and "adult supervision required" :)

Users who are viewing this thread