We need a active Bracket manager!

Gosh you US people really knows how to start a drama club over a blue name, throwing up. And I thought 20-29 was bad on EU lol

It just shows the level of knowledge in which the OP is functioning at.

*Intelligence.
Since you're taking it there, knowledge is skills and information a person has acquired. Intelligence on the other hand, is the ability to use and/or obtain knowledge. There is no "level" of knowledge, but there is a level of intelligence. Also, we both know that even if you do have a fiance she can't be very good looking since she settled for an uglier slim shady. So... congrats on fucking an ugly chick 3 times? Good job?

The issue with some of the bracket masters is not the job they are doing. It is because they do not conform to the cliques.
I have done much for the level 20's as well as level 19's. I just choose to do it behind the scenes. I don't require the name recognition that some of you crave. You will notice at least one of the Bracket Managers that feel this way as well. You do not see them out there bragging about their heroic deeds in a video game. Nor do you even see them complaining about people not following rules. They set rules, ask opinions, and modify said rules and move on. If you don't like those rules, don't participate in the game.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

The issue with some of the bracket masters is not the job they are doing. It is because they do not conform to the cliques.
I have done much for the level 20's as well as level 19's. I just choose to do it behind the scenes. I don't require the name recognition that some of you crave. You will notice at least one of the Bracket Managers that feel this way as well. You do not see them out there bragging about their heroic deeds in a video game. Nor do you even see them complaining about people not following rules. They set rules, ask opinions, and modify said rules and move on. If you don't like those rules, don't participate in the game.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

*Intelligence.
Since you're taking it there, knowledge is skills and information a person has acquired. Intelligence on the other hand, is the ability to use and/or obtain knowledge. There is no "level" of knowledge, but there is a level of intelligence. Also, we both know that even if you do have a fiance she can't be very good looking since she settled for an uglier slim shady. So... congrats on fucking an ugly chick 3 times? Good job?
shes 115 lbs, blonde, with blue eyes. pretty face too. 38 Cs

You shouldn't need a title on a third party forum about twinking to do things for the WoW community, whether it means helping people gear or setting up events for your guild / friends / realm. I'm sure it's a nice ego buffer for the people being "promoted" to these ranks but let's be real guys it's just another thing to slap on their profile, whether or not anything gets done in whatever bracket is up to more than just one person. Instead of contesting someone's title why not try to help them with what they're doing? Don't make it about what color your name is on your twinkinfo account...

P.S. Vote to kick f2p Jaja's with no gear from BG's, don't let them piggyback for honor. #VoteToKickGallywix

Attachments

• kj.jpg
    kj.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 167
Last edited by a moderator:
The issue with some of the bracket masters is not the job they are doing. It is because they do not conform to the cliques. I don't require the name recognition that some of you crave. You will notice at least one of the Bracket Managers that feel this way as well. You do not see them out there bragging about their heroic deeds in a video game. Nor do you even see them complaining about people not following rules. They set rules, ask opinions, and modify said rules and move on. If you don't like those rules, don't participate in the game. y

Shhh. You're making too much sense for some of these guys :(

if you need anymore reason not to play 20-29 after reading this thread you are beyond help.

you guys turn a small thing into a big drama cluster fuck

Also bringing up your girlfriends breast size and the number of times you fucked her suggests you have something to compensate for not to mention it had absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

add this to the growing list of reasons this bracket will go nowhere

Last edited by a moderator:
if you need anymore reason not to play 20-29 after reading this thread you are beyond help.

you guys turn a small thing into a big drama cluster fuck

Also bringing up your girlfriends breast size and the number of times you fucked her suggests you have something to compensate for not to mention it had absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

add this to the growing list of reasons this bracket will go nowhere

might be as small as a needle but its as fast as a sowing machine

might be as small as a needle but its as fast as a sowing machine

In a past thread you said you had a big house and make a ton of money. Since you said this picture was 3 years ago the oldest you could possibly be is 22 (19 or 18 at the time of the picture because senior prom). How are you making so much money without a college degree? You're obviously not working very hard cuz you spend a shit ton of time on the forums and playing WoW. Unless your parents are super rich I'm not buying any of it. Given your record of falsifications I'm gonna assume that girl is not your fiance and she's just your high school prom date. Even if she is, it's sad to brag about her on an internet forum and even sadder because she's like a 6/10.

In a past thread you said you had a big house and make a ton of money. Since you said this picture was 3 years ago the oldest you could possibly be is 22 (19 or 18 at the time of the picture because senior prom). How are you making so much money without a college degree? You're obviously not working very hard cuz you spend a shit ton of time on the forums and playing WoW. Unless your parents are super rich I'm not buying any of it. Given your record of falsifications I'm gonna assume that girl is not your fiance and she's just your high school prom date. Even if she is, it's sad to brag about her on an internet forum and even sadder because she's like a 6/10.

Why are you being a dick?

What you just said is extremely offensive, do you have no boundaries to your dignity?
Jesus man get some sense

Users who are viewing this thread