We need a active Bracket manager!

Stârbùrstt

Grandfathered
Well if you don't know Jamesb said he gives up on 29s and in all honesty when he wargamed fried chicken he said he is the rule maker of the wsg they played james told fried chicken that they couldn't run double rsham because there is a 1 class limit which isn't true because in the 19 bracket they run double rshams in TC, he also aloud GY jumps which is fucked up and I believe he only cares about himself! The 10v10 wargame rules do not state that there is a 1 class limit as of what james told people because if this were true you wouldn't be able to run double rsham boomy fc druid and more! We need a bracket manager who knows what there doing and wants to help the enviroment! All james does is try making tournies in the past yet he doesn't show up to half of them! To ditch the bracket that you're technically a bracket manager to is to cruel! Since he is going 39s I vote that we need a new bracket manager more like burg to help this bracket not go to waist! We need someone that will make events that will be fun for the community!

Thanks for reading

My twinks:

FcDruid:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/Elarane/advanced
MW Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/Stârbùrst/advanced

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a bracket manager means you need to step up make events and stuff he hasn't made really any events

Lol quit trying to be smart you do nothing compared to what burg does in the 20 bracket and burg is basically pizza of the 20 bracket he keeps it going well vets not f2ps..

Lol quit trying to be smart you do nothing compared to what burg does in the 20 bracket and burg is basically pizza of the 20 bracket he keeps it going well vets not f2ps..

Lashing out on anyone get you anywere, what i've stated is the truth. Life is not what you want it to be, if you can't accept the fact then message myrm to update his expectations on BMs

and thx for your opinion

If you look I have a thread that's doing the same thing as the one you just posted for people to sign up and play the "plebmades."
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/29-wargame-69088/ <-Same exact thing.
You're more than welcome to sign up.
The rule is 2 of each class, 1 of each spec. I didn't say the 19 teams didn't run 2 Rshams, but those are my rules, love it or hate it.
I have showed up to every tournament I ever scheduled.
You need to check your grammar son. That's what it looks like to spell when you're too young to have not gotten past English I yet.
I did not quit 29s, I am simply working on my 39, there is a big difference.
Star, I have been doing a lot and thinking of many things to help improve the bracket. The number one thing right now is bringing in more mature players, if you think making an @ thread with possibly the most horrid grammar ever viewed on TI is mature, or in any way helping the bracket you need to check yourself again. Also, you need to consider this, multiple people have commented in conversations about you in which you had not been present on your maturity level. You need to realize that you constantly flip out, and that you like to start drama, it is not your fault. It is to be expected of a 13 year old, but please realize that you are both playing with and speaking to an amount of players that is in a vast majority, adults.
Three times now have you removed me from Battletag while I was offline and re-added me over some reason you came up with alone, in your head. You do not know what you want.
It seems as though you want to improve the bracket, that's a good thing man. Think about your actions before acting upon them in the future and you may have a better chance of doing so. No, I am not on all the time. I am an adult with a life. You are young, you should talk your parents out of home schooling you and get some friends so that you are not either.
-James

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look I have a thread that's doing the same thing as the one you just posted for people to sign up and play the "plebmades."
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/29-wargame-69088/ <-Same exact thing.
You're more than welcome to sign up.
The rule is 2 of each class, 1 of each spec. I didn't say the 19 teams didn't run 2 Rshams, but those are my rules, love it or hate it.
I have showed up to every tournament I ever scheduled.
You need to check your grammar son. That's what it looks like to spell when you're too young to have not gotten past English I yet.
I did not quit 29s, I am simply working on my 39, there is a big difference.
Star, I have been doing a lot and thinking of many things to help improve the bracket. The number one thing right now is bringing in more mature players, if you think making an @ thread with possibly the most horrid grammar ever viewed on TI is mature, or in any way helping the bracket you need to check yourself again. Also, you need to consider this, multiple people have commented in conversations about you in which you had not been present on your maturity level. You need to realize that you constantly flip out, and that you like to start drama, it is not your fault. It is to be expected of a 13 year old, but please realize that you are both playing with and speaking to an amount of players that is in a vast majority, adults.
Three times now have you removed me from Battletag while I was offline and re-added me over some reason you came up with alone, in your head. You do not know what you want.
It seems as though you want to improve the bracket, that's a good thing man. Think about your actions before acting upon them in the future and you may have a better chance of doing so. No, I am not on all the time. I am an adult with a life. You are young, you should talk your parents out of home schooling you and get some friends so that you are not either.
-James

Yo, why the fuck do you care so much about grammar? This isn't an english class bro hahaha.

Sadly I have more of a life then you do and btw idk why the hell you even here what happened about quitting 29s? Lel

Users who are viewing this thread