We Had It All Along *Cough*

How many of you twinks out there has experienced a 2000-1990 game in the 29-bracket?

I had a game like that one month ago, where the score was 1820-1870 and we capped a third base and held it till the end.

I don't know of many who have gotten this achievement. I can bet you know one has gotten it in the 19 bracket though! :D

The achievement itself is somewhat hit and miss in getting since it relies on a lot of factors to get.

I zoned in late to an AB game once....in time to see the Horde get it ;_;

I do not have this achievement on any of my characters :/

Got it on either my mage or my warrior. Not sure. But this is literally the first and only time I've seen it happen in a twink battleground. Yet my main (Conquerer title) is used to that scenario. I miss those realm-only-BGs :(

Neratho said:
Got it on either my mage or my warrior. Not sure. But this is literally the first and only time I've seen it happen in a twink battleground. Yet my main (Conquerer title) is used to that scenario. I miss those realm-only-BGs :(

On Blackout EU it has so far happened two times, one for Alliance and one for Horde.

I've actually had it happen quite a few times prior to the implementation of the achievements system, unfortunately I haven't seen it since. I haven't even been a game in the higher levels where it's occurred. I was kind of upset about these sort of things in the achievements system, because some things that you had prior to it's implementation got credited, while others, like raids and all the heroics I ran on my mains didn't. -_-

I guess the best way to do it is doing a premade with that, however you need to have IMBA players, and it costs lot of reaserch to find out how many bases you need and they need to get it "perfect".

When i have gotten it on some of my twinks (i think i have it on my warrior, however maybe not the same as 39? >.<) it's been pure luck.

someone posted a SS where they had a ~5 man partial join an AB that was down by a lot of points, and they came back to get both the We Had It All Along *Cough* and the one where you overcome a 500 point disadvantage in AB and win. basically the whole chat screen was filled with achievements.

I think one time I was close, at 2000-1970. But I've never seen it or heard of someone I know on my server doing it either.

Makes me wonder if I'll ever get it :(

Got it on my warlock the other day

we were in the lead to start, then alli caught up

1800 all, people started spamming the achieve, and it got to 1950 all, started to get very excited, as our points were coming in slightly faster, then sure enough it came.

The World of Warcraft Armory

he's not done yet

I think I have done it once, not sure really.

But I am sure that at one moment Ally beat us 2000-1990.

However, I don t think that's a big deal. It's really easy to do it on my realm (Spinebreaker EU). Lot of AB were finished in the last 10 points or so :)

What is really hard to do is to win 2000-0 because your enemies must be really dumb!

But really, this achievment is silly. Probably 5 years kids are very impressed by it but, comon, you get 10 points in achievment if you visit a barber shop - hahaha!

But have fun with it...

RC-ST. said:
I think I have done it once, not sure really.

But I am sure that at one moment Ally beat us 2000-1990.

However, I don t think that's a big deal. It's really easy to do it on my realm (Spinebreaker EU). Lot of AB were finished in the last 10 points or so :)

What is really hard to do is to win 2000-0 because your enemies must be really dumb!

But really, this achievment is silly. Probably 5 years kids are very impressed by it but, comon, you get 10 points in achievment if you visit a barber shop - hahaha!

But have fun with it...

your missing the point. the fact that it only gives 10 achievement points is stupid because a lot of achieves only give 10. including hard ones. also, 2000-0 is really hard because youd have to have someone go zerg farm fast and cap it before they get 1 tic of points.

perfection is easier simply because it can be planned out. hunters can turn on aspect of the pack and you send a party of like 7 or so with healers to take stables/farm. you gotta hit it fast and it's a pain in the ass sometimes but at least there's methodology >.>

hahaha I've got it on pyjamas, was kinda a fluke really, it was mainly a holding of LM/ST against GM/Farm and a constant struggle for the BS. we won 2000/1990. And i looked at the achievement in wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread