US Waw Tawent vs Giddy up Painaid 2/21/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falaris said:
I dont really doubt that people in WT scroll-click to be honest. From the timeframe Ive been given on when this method 'came out', Pizza knew about this before coming to Detox (29s) and Pulse (39s). While there are people in that guild who were very good flag clickers before he joined, there are a couple who were just mediocre (or even below average) flag clickers before he joined, then magically within a couple months were some of the fastest in the battlegroup.

Keep in mind here, this is PIZZA we're talking about, aka the person in wow that cares more about his e-rep than ANYONE. You know, the guy that AFKs in pugs because he cares so much about his win/loss record on his achievements tab, and the leader of a guild that refuses to premade for months because a single hunter had RL issues come up. He will do ANYTHING to win, so I think its flat out laughable that he would even try to deny using a scroll click. Im sorry, but when you have a reputation of caring as much as you do about a video game, and have a history of doing _anything_ to win a game (10 people with 450/450 profs, exploits, etc), you cant make a claim that you dont scroll-click and have people believe you.

I was the only one in my 10 man with 450/450 and we never had the chance to actually do a 10v10 when I had the professions. Also we have never done a premade with exploits, ask reliable sources, not trolls. Ask Pulse if you want I never told them about scroll clicking. That whole paragraph about Pulse was just some story you made up. How could I tell them about it when I just found out what it is a week ago.

See you on Thursday when we 2-0 or 3-0 your sub par guild.

Pizza said:
I was the only one in my 10 man with 450/450 and we never had the chance to actually do a 10v10 when I had the professions. Also we have never done a premade with exploits, ask reliable sources, not trolls. Ask Pulse if you want I never told them about scroll clicking. That whole paragraph about Pulse was just some story you made up. How could I tell them about it when I just found out what it is a week ago.

Do you actually believe the idiotic lies you spout constantly, or do you realize that youre saying things that everyone who knows anything about PH/WT knows to be false. LOL@saying you were the only person in your 10 man to have 450/450s.

Falaris said:
LOL@saying you were the only person in your 10 man to have 450/450s.

The only other person that got dual 450s in our guild was DA and he gquit before he played a premade with them. The rest of us had 450 skinning/engi.

Your sources are faulty.

Frosty said:
@hass

Is that MSBT or SCT?

good job WT.

who cares that they afk out of pugs, they're pugs.. overall they're good players with good premade experience.

i'd also afk out of games that have no coordination and teamwork.

MSBT, I've gotten so many questions about my ui lawl.

Slyddur said:
and what i got out of these last 4 or 5 pages:

Drayner doesn't like us still (sorry)

Ertai realizes just how much weight the camera adds to the star of a video

Hass has like 10 ms and can predict flag drops, so he obviously scroll clicks

Pizza clicks well too, so he has to be using scroll clicks

Painaid was slightly out of range for a click and wasnt expecting a drop even if he had been closer

There's drop and then there's drop

Desh thinks he knows what hes talking about

Mcgriddle needs to edit in something about PH dodging BP into his post or i've lost all respect for him as a troll (http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4057/88005680.jpg)

Drayner REALLY doesnt like us (again, sorry)

Did i miss anything?

QFT

Falaris said:
Do you actually believe the idiotic lies you spout constantly, or do you realize that youre saying things that everyone who knows anything about PH/WT knows to be false. LOL@saying you were the only person in your 10 man to have 450/450s.

You believe trolls. I don't care if you believe me or not. I know I'm right.

Keep thinking that you will make a difference Thursday.

Slyddur said:
Ertai realizes just how much weight the camera adds to the star of a video

7.3 pounds to be exact.

Pizza said:

FUzionomad was from my home server and he told me other wise

edti: and I know you know who i'm talking about. Fuz loves to brag, especially about having a server 1st Dual Warglaives etc..

Pizza said:
You believe trolls. I don't care if you believe me or not. I know I'm right.

Keep thinking that you will make a difference Thursday.

Believe trolls? We're seeing it FIRSTHAND IN THIS THREAD how much you care about maintaining your e-rep. We see it EVERY DAY WHEN YOU AFK FROM PUGS how much you care about your e-rep. Seriously kid, youre honestly pretty pathetic how much you care about this video game. When someone makes fun of you for AFKing in pugs, you always respond with 'pugs dont matter'. NOTHING MATTERS IN THIS GAME. Its a video game.

Falaris said:
Believe trolls? We're seeing it FIRSTHAND IN THIS THREAD how much you care about maintaining your e-rep. We see it EVERY DAY WHEN YOU AFK FROM PUGS how much you care about your e-rep. Seriously kid, youre honestly pretty pathetic how much you care about this video game. When someone makes fun of you for AFKing in pugs, you always respond with 'pugs dont matter'. NOTHING MATTERS IN THIS GAME. Its a video game.

If taking the game seriously means wanting to win, then shit, I take the game serious too.

I afk from pugs aswell, not because I want a certain win/loss ratio, but because why waste 20 mins in a game I know I'm going to lose because my team is completely lost?

Stop being fucking stupid. You're bad, you're going to get worked Thursday, you're a terrible rogue. You knock on the 19 bracket, but yet you make a 19?

Slyddur said:
What have Snowshoe and Commix done to earn your title of douche? I mean I can agree with you on 7/10 players in our ten man can be assholes, but Snow, Commix, and Mainiack are some of the nicest and most respectful people that I've come across in this game.

ok, I guess I owe Snoeshoes and commix an apology then. I don't know them at all and after thinking for a few minutes here, I can't recall seeing either of them in a game other than the one I played against you guys on an ally lock.

I don't know Hass either, other than him being a big part of a GY camp fest that I saw screenshots of a couple weeks ago.

Fuck honor and respect since it's apparent that many couldn't give a shit about those two words the military instilled into me.

Hassassin said:
If taking the game seriously means wanting to win, then shit, I take the game serious too.

I afk from pugs aswell, not because I want a certain win/loss ratio, but because why waste 20 mins in a game I know I'm going to lose because my team is completely lost?

Stop being fucking stupid. You're bad, you're going to get worked Thursday, you're a terrible rogue. You knock on the 19 bracket, but yet you make a 19?

Who said I knock on the 19 bracket? Did you fail reading comprehension in school? Cool story though about YOUR reasons why you AFK from pugs, really. I mean obviously Ive been talking to you the entire time right???

Obviously the opinion of random nobody hunter #46926 should be taken as the holy gospel. Dont even pretend that youre anywhere near as good as me child, seriously I was winning premades when you were playing Everquest.

Slyddur said:
Desh thinks he knows what hes talking about

All the gold on my account if you get on my level and prov me wrong K?

what the fuck has happened to twinks?

heres a little thing you might have forgotten about, and definately do not dwell on long enough...

[video=youtube;KqhfLTsEeZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhfLTsEeZg[/video]

Falaris said:
NOTHING MATTERS IN THIS GAME. Its a video game.

Apparently him AFKing out of pugs matters enough to you to whine for countless posts about it, and I'll explain something else to you:

Winning matters, no matter what and where.

gr1pp said:
Apparently him AFKing out of pugs matters enough to you to whine for countless posts about it, and I'll explain something else to you:

Winning matters, no matter what and where.

WRONG. Ever read The Lottery by Shirley Jackson?

The Lottery--Shirley Jackson

then whats the point?

OMG YOU ARE THE BEST TWINK PLAYER EVER AND HAVE NEVER LOST I REALLY WISH I WAS YOU SO I COULD BE COOL LIKE YOU ARE. TOO BAD IT DOESNT MATTER. AT ALL. NO ONE CARES. IF THEY DO CARE, THEY ALSO HAVE NO LIVES. ITS A MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN GAME. GET OVER YOURSELF. I UNDERSTAND PLAYING TO WIN, I PLAY TO WIN. BUT NOT LIKE THIS. NOT LIKE THIS.

i can only imagine how bad feel about themselves inside... i wish i could help, i really do. its so sad. this game is eating people alive. how about you guys take all this craze and direct in a healthy way? go work out, play a sport, read a book, make a good grade and impress everyone, i mean, fuck. just, fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread