Waw Tawent vs Dynasty 10v10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
Video: link

19 premade on Ruin between Waw Tawent and Dynasty.

Footage taken by Hass.

Enjoy

second.

good stuff. lol at that hunter cheetah'ing right in front of you (a hunter). also whose their mage? graccob?

Evocate said:
second.

good stuff. lol at that hunter cheetah'ing right in front of you (a hunter). also whose their mage? graccob?

Yes :rolleyes:

Pretty cool to get to see how things go down in a premade. Thanks for frapping this.

My guess is he edited it out since it was not aesthetically pleasing. I know myself, and many other arena players have a system where our CD's are the only thing that we put on our screen and we keep non'CDs (IE flash heal can be used any time) on a bar that either a) doesnt show or b) disappears in combat.

Evocate said:
My guess is he edited it out since it was not aesthetically pleasing. I know myself, and many other arena players have a system where our CD's are the only thing that we put on our screen and we keep non'CDs (IE flash heal can be used any time) on a bar that either a) doesnt show or b) disappears in combat.

Mhm, I didn't know that, very interesting.

Evocate said:
My guess is he edited it out since it was not aesthetically pleasing.

It was kind of uncomfortable to watch without knowing what was going on hp-wise, it wasn't as exciting I guess.

Check out our the "Waw Tawent vs Bloodlust Represent 10v10". He left his interface on for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread