Waw Tawent looking for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
Yeah, that's right, Waw Tawent is back in business! We've got our team set and feel more confident than ever. Want a chance to vs the most competitive 19 twink guild for the past three years? Premade us while you can because life happens and we might be forced into inactivity again.

We're looking for a guild to play in September. The exact date and time can be settled over vent.

Here's the rules that we would like to premade with. Some of these rules can be removed or adjusted, but that will have to be discussed over vent.

Consumables allowed:

-Rumsey Rum Black Label

-Heavy Runecloth Bandage

-Big Bronze Bomb

-Dark Rune

-Healing Potion

-Lesser Mana Potion

-Food (Mutton Chop, ect) and water (Melon Juice, ect) that requires level 15 or lower and gives no buff

If a consumable is not listed here, it's not allowed.

General Rules:

-No outside buffs of any kind. If you're not queuing with a 19 Priest in your premade then you can't have Power Word: Fortitude, ect.

-No more than 2 of a class.

-No more than 2 Stealthies (Rogue/Druid)

We will be streaming each premade and posting the link to the stream on WoW and Twinkinfo forums for the community to enjoy. We'll also be uploading a video of each premade on YouTube, win or lose. The YouTube link to each video will be posted on WoW and Twinkinfo forums.

One more thing. We would like to make a deal with the 19 community as a whole. If we lose a premade we promise as a guild to never AFK out of a pug again. Until we lose, we'll be AFKing out of every pug our team is about to lose, because we're not the ones losing, they are.

WINNING: YouTube - Songify This - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen

Interested in joining Waw Tawent? [19] Waw Tawent (H) Recruitment

Aug do you crutch on hit pots? A person should always have hit cap *rogue excluded but still have hit*.

Pizza said:
One more thing. We would like to make a deal with the 19 community as a whole. If we lose a premade we promise as a guild to never AFK out of a pug again. Until we lose, we'll be AFKing out of every pug our team is about to lose, because we're not the ones losing, they are.

I think we need more incentive than that! Like a video of you personally bowing to us. :)

Jokes aside the 1st or the 8th is looking good for me, but I have to check with the kiddies. Most likely the 8th to give me some time to slap some people around.<3 I'll come find you after I speak with them tonight.

"If we lose a premade we promise as a guild to never AFK out of a pug again. Until we lose, we'll be AFKing out of every pug our team is about to lose, because we're not the ones losing, they are."

Argumentative fallacy. A bit of a cowardly one, at that.

Ah thats the attitude I missed from you Pizza. Tell me, where do you come up with such an attitude towards PuGs? Asking out of curiosity... I may want to pick up one myself.

Silinrul said:
I think we need more incentive than that! Like a video of you personally bowing to us. :)

Jokes aside the 1st or the 8th is looking good for me, but I have to check with the kiddies. Most likely the 8th to give me some time to slap some people around.<3 I'll come find you after I speak with them tonight.

Sounds good, let us know.

Now this, my hunter friends, is why i said the number of hunters in this bracket i respect can fit on one hand.

"-No more than 2 of a class."

Take notes. Hes got it right. Good luck to you and your guild, Pizza.

So let me get this straight, basicly his highness has a list of consummables, HIS list, that forbidd anyone to use anything else not on that list. But MrPizza and his Tawent, with like a busy schedule of a prime minister ("please select a date, we will see if we can fit you in"), will use anything against clueless noobs, from speed potions (that you have binded in your bars, and many other shit, that I don't recall right now) to hacked love is in the air perfumes. But demands premades to follow his rules so they don't get their asses handed to them. Pretty hillarious & immature if you ask me. Or respect the noobs enought not to use your shit against them. Eat your list, it's just a shame I might have to think of you, next time I eat a pizza.

I don't like you. You make it sounds like you are Vito Corleone or something but you are just Fredo and you know as sure as I do what happens to him at the end...

This one is for you YouTube - Pizza (Rémi GAILLARD)

Ps: to my admin fan > truthfully I don't have time to read all the shit you send in my inbox, & thanks for the ban

MrRooney said:
So let me get this straight, basicly his highness has a list of consummables, HIS list, that forbidd anyone to use anything else not on that list. But MrPizza and his Tawent, with like a busy schedule of a prime minister ("please select a date, we will see if we can fit you in"), will use anything against clueless noobs, from speed potions (that you have binded in your bars, and many other shit, that I don't recall right now) to hacked love is in the air perfumes. But demands premades to follow his rules so they don't get their asses handed to them. Pretty hillarious & immature if you ask me. Or respect the noobs enought not to use your shit against them. Eat your list, it's just a shame I might have to think of you, next time I eat a pizza.

I don't like you. You make it sounds like you are Vito Corleone or something but you are just Fredo and you know as sure as I do what happens to him at the end...

Ps: to my admin fan > truthfully I don't have time to read all the shit you send in my inbox, & thanks for the ban

not like the rules were unfair or put his team at an advantage. Those sunday nights also are not hard ones to premade on (its the weekend). He was also inviting people to premade if they could, not forcing them, so really he is just trying to make a fair game and get some activity in the bracket again.

MrRooney said:

I wish I had mad haters like you.

Waltdisneywarlock said:
If you can't play a loosing pug then I don't care to see you in a winning pug either. afk..., If you Q for a pug and your on the loosing team that is just as much your fault as anyone elses. They might have won w/o you in the que.

Pizza reminds me of Super Mario Bros' start select before you die to restart the level.

Amen, and with the words of Nintendo.

Mnkey said:
Aug do you crutch on hit pots? A person should always have hit cap *rogue excluded but still have hit*.

players without BOAs do use hit pots....not a crutch imo.

to use in game items to gain hit or boot enchant most of the time causes a major loss of stats imo making them even weaker against BOA gear players.

Idk if we'll be ready for these dates u got out there but when we will be Warsong Apocalypse will be happy to premade vs you guys, finally a wsg where we can beat you to the end without you AFKing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread