EU+US Wavesjr's 29 Restoration Shaman Guide

You can use rain of frogs to bring out stealthers. Also Stoneform shares a 30 second cd with trinket after usage.

Uhhhhhhh I mean I guess if you never hit the nova button warlock is MAYBE better?

i posted that a lil while ago n my opinions have changed slightly as favouring mage slightly but i just like warlock CC & kit compatability better, easier to go undefeated with (destro so underrated right now, godly dmg)

its debatable af tho, mage is better applicable to this meta most likely almost entirely due to exactly what you outline though. that and iceblock & its glyph(s), plus blinking through feral opener's and shit.

Very debatable, I just look @ it very much from a 2v2 perspective queing w/ a Disc or some other potent healer as warlock Or mage, regardless

Worth mentioning that in arenas vs. a shadow priest you really don't want to drop totems because with the glyph they'll get 3 orbs off mindblasting it and increase their damage by double easily. Could be in a tips / strategies part.

Looks good though. :)

Worth mentioning that in arenas vs. a shadow priest you really don't want to drop totems because with the glyph they'll get 3 orbs off mindblasting it and increase their damage by double easily. Could be in a tips / strategies part.

Looks good though. :)
I've never thought of that, usually when I play against spriests they drop like stones in water. I probably will add a tips and tricks section and add that as well as a few other things.

Pandaren:
Honestly, Pandaren don’t really bring anything to the table for us; so I’d say choose something else

[...]​
  • Quaking Palm: [...](Solid for arenas, but the 2 minute Cooldown is inconvenient)
4 Sec CC with 2 mins CD is inconvenient in comparison to a 2 Sec CC with Casttime and 1,5 min CD and a Dispel with also 2 mins CD :)?
Also people use Insignia vs. Palm like 24/7 while no one trinkets War Stomp (so its mostly just an interrupt). And the most important fact: Pandafluff > Taurenfur

PS: Best 2s-comp is Destro/RShaman /end

4 Sec CC with 2 mins CD is inconvenient in comparison to a 2 Sec CC with Casttime and 1,5 min CD and a Dispel with also 2 mins CD :)?
Also people use Insignia vs. Palm like 24/7 while no one trinkets War Stomp (so its mostly just an interrupt). And the most important fact: Pandafluff > Taurenfur

PS: Best 2s-comp is Destro/RShaman /end
I appreciate your input, but overall tauren racials are better than pandaren racials.

I appreciate your input, but overall tauren racials are better than pandaren racials.
Well numbers show more love for tauren-I cant blame ppl (or can I). But still imo Pandaren is the best Alliance race and for horde way better than orc, troll or gob. Just saying that you ditched pandas more than they deserve^^

Also you skipped the Destro/RShaman part :)

Like the tips / tricks section, shoutout to the pug lord for that one lads.

I think anything else related to healing in general pretty much goes without saying, (e.g. fake-casting / juking) but one thing I do love to do on my rsham with the ghost wolf glyph on is drop earthbind totem when a lot of melee are on me and run away with ghost wolf while slowed to easily put distance between.

Kudos man.

Also you skipped the Destro/RShaman part :)
I can see it being decent, I'll consider it.

Like the tips / tricks section, shoutout to the pug lord for that one lads.

I think anything else related to healing in general pretty much goes without saying, (e.g. fake-casting / juking) but one thing I do love to do on my rsham with the ghost wolf glyph on is drop earthbind totem when a lot of melee are on me and run away with ghost wolf while slowed to easily put distance between.

Kudos man.
Yeah rsham has some pretty solid mobility right now, can't complain. And also thanks ;)

Not in a public forum.
But butting in and putting your unneeded input is the correct way to use a public forum?
Starting shit with people every thread you go in is how you use a public forum?
Claiming its "speaking your mind" when really you're just looking for attention.
No one here was talking to you, but you felt you needed to say something.

And before you edited your post, you said "not really" then corrected it to "not in a public forum", so you obviously know that guys and girls both insult their friends in friendly manors. So you understand why i did it, you just love playing dumb.

But butting in and putting your unneeded input is the correct way to use a public forum?
Starting shit with people every thread you go in is how you use a public forum?
Claiming its "speaking your mind" when really you're just looking for attention.
No one here was talking to you, but you felt you needed to say something.

And before you edited your post, you said "not really" then corrected it to "not in a public forum", so you obviously know that guys and girls both insult their friends in friendly manors. So you understand why i did it, you just love playing dumb.

WTH are you blathering on about?

Oh... I see. It is fine for others to post on "these forums" such as yourself.", I just can't do it. I understand now. Is that what you are stating.
nobody else had a problem with me "name calling" my friend. did it trigger it you or something? why do you feel the need to hop in and try to white knight.

Users who are viewing this thread