Warsong wins granting exp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are auction snipers on my server and it is noticeable, it has to be automated. I can only plan on finding good deals certain times of the day, like very early morning. Got an Ogron's Sash for 1g the other day, I would never expect that normally.

I didn't complain about people making gold, but ok...

Probably not worth trying to explain to you but here goes. Folks auto post items with that mod at ludicrous prices based on other server averages and non-local data. People start keying their prices off the crazy ones and soon we've got 9/9 helms up for over 1k. I've regularly chatted with sellers about it and they usually agree and complain that their mod did it by itself. That is what I think ruins the economy, not sniping lol. It's when we just normalize all AHs to some server average that they lose their local character and economic differences.

Hopefully that makes sense to you even through the rage you seem to have about the topic.

People that are doing it right base their prices off of all server averages because it almost always guarantees a good profit if you're buying at the right price. Its known as region market average. US is its own region and EU is the other. If people are buying it for the price I listed then the price must be good. I really doubt people are complaining their addon did it by itself. If it's that bad they can just uninstall the addon. Most likely they're using sheyrah's prices which post way too high and aren't getting as many sales as they could be. Instead of posting at region price they're posting at 500% region price and never selling. They just don't know how to use the addon properly and how to set their own prices.
[doublepost=1577056422,1577055957][/doublepost]
There are auction snipers on my server and it is noticeable, it has to be automated. I can only plan on finding good deals certain times of the day, like very early morning. Got an Ogron's Sash for 1g the other day, I would never expect that normally.

Trust me it's not automated. I have two accounts running, both of which I pay for with tokens. When a deal pops a bell rings and I flip over to my other account immediately if able. If I like it I buy it and you have to be quick because they're are others using it. Just tonight I bought a Libram of Voracity for 86s. The seller surely meant to post for 86 gold but fucked up and I took advantage of it. I sold it for 86 gold. I also sold that kellers girdle for 20 gold tonight. Thats over 100 gold just for waiting for a bell to ring. I haven't even started on how much gold I make just buying shit on the ah and flipping it without sniper. Thats where my real bread and butter is. You only have to be level one to do it. I was loaning people gold to get their mounts before I was even level 40.
[doublepost=1577056579][/doublepost]On a side note I was drunk as fuck the other night when I posted here. Not trying to excuse my behavior, just explaining it

If you just need to click one button to find this stuff and a bell rings then that's the add-on doing the work. You aren't looking specifically for Libram of Voracity. Saying it's not automatic is semantics.

I got the feeling you were saying it was botting. The addon finds the deals for you but you have to actually buy it.
[doublepost=1577058932,1577058361][/doublepost]Thats what addons do, they do shit for you. DBM tells you when a certain boss ability is coming so you don't have to really know the fight. You just follow prompts. Any addon that tells you what abilities an enemy player still has on cooldown is doing shit for you. Weakauras is letting you know what abilties you have available, again its doing shit for you. The list goes on and on.
[doublepost=1577059319][/doublepost]You're upset you can't find the good deals anymore but the ability to do it is available to you. If you're not using all available addons for every aspect of the game you're gimping yourself and that's your fault. Addons give certain advantages in bg's. What would you tell someone making the same argument you are about bg addons?

I got the feeling you were saying it was botting. The addon finds the deals for you but you have to actually buy it.

Slow down and put the battle fedora away. You said an add-on finding deals for you wasn't automated, I said it was. It's morally neither right nor wrong. Blizz currently allows an add-on to scan all items on the AH for you and then present the juiciest deals...that was all I was saying.

battle fedora
Made me lol.

But yes, that's exactly what he was doing. Complaining of it getting "nerfed" because it wouldn't do it by itself while he wasn't there. Complaining that blizz did something that made him actually interact with it periodically. The horror.

TSM sniping was nerfed today. Before today you could run sniper from a second account and only switch over when it found something. Now it works the same way it does in retail. You get phased every few minutes so you have to restart it.

Slow down and put the battle fedora away. You said an add-on finding deals for you wasn't automated, I said it was. It's morally neither right nor wrong. Blizz currently allows an add-on to scan all items on the AH for you and then present the juiciest deals...that was all I was saying.

I didn't say I get, I said I got, meaning your first comment made me think you were alluding to that and your next one cleared it up.
[doublepost=1577246956,1577246843][/doublepost]
Made me lol.

But yes, that's exactly what he was doing. Complaining of it getting "nerfed" because it wouldn't do it by itself while he wasn't there. Complaining that blizz did something that made him actually interact with it periodically. The horror.

It hardly matters really. I have to switch over quite often and jump to ensure it doesn't auto log me anyhow.

Methinks this thread's run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread