Warsong jumps

I was talkin to a few people in the guild and I was Just wondering if we could schedule a few warsongs with a different guild just to go over some of the jumps because it's been a while since I've played a 19 and I myself are rusty on the jumps as well as we have a few people who are new to twinking.

i know, im really not supposed to be posting on dead's account, but im too lazy to make my own, but yeah i havent played a 19 in a while and im gonna need a few refreshers. if there are any youtube vids thatd be cool.

Painaid's vids, covers most, if not all, jumps in wsg

[video=youtube;u6hgaNu_8qE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hgaNu_8qE[/video]

[video=youtube;0hPtQM6n62A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hPtQM6n62A[/video]

Ill be glad to go with you and help out. In Pizza Hut and Legion of Warsong the only thing we ran was a running D. Its good not only to practice the jumps but also to get a routine down where healers that get left behind know the FC's next move and can cut them off or meet up with them for heals. In a premade it is imperative if you are on D to know your FC's every move. Having running routes down to a science will help the D be more effective. Vent is very crucial when on Defence. The FC needs to call out where he is going and the healers need to let the FC know where they are at all times. I'm a defence priest so I create /party macros that lets the FC know if im at the gy, 2nd lvl, Flag room or tunnel. This cuts down a little on vent chatter. But practice makes perfect.

I will organize something like this with another guild soon.

Before you ask another guild you can practice these jumps and routes in any wsg you go into. Bonus if its an actual good game against good comp. We can start up on vent and call out were were going and start working on timing to stay one step ahead of there offence. I know i just transfered over but i bring good experience on defence to route running and jumping. I look forward to getting this down to a science.

no no. Not looking to play a guild to practice... I am thinking more along the lines of them getting 10 and us getting 10 to queue as if it were a premade, but no combat. Just run around trying jumps and stuff. We did this one time with BLR already, but only could take 10 in obviously.

JTPackard said:
Before you ask another guild you can practice these jumps and routes in any wsg you go into. Bonus if its an actual good game against good comp. We can start up on vent and call out were were going and start working on timing to stay one step ahead of there offence. I know i just transfered over but i bring good experience on defence to route running and jumping. I look forward to getting this down to a science.

You're coming to Medvih?!

YAY

I have a question... do different races have different jumping abilities? I thought I heard someone say that tauren can jump over the horde fence without trying to climb up it...

Nah, its just that you need to get used to the different jump style of the character. I can make almost any jump on a girl orc but when I go to play on my male orc hunter it annoys the crap outta me trying to get that fence jump. Now I need to get used to Dranei and UD females as well...

wut, JT is playing again? brb, downloading wow :D

Quietkill said:
Painaid's vids, covers most, if not all, jumps in wsg

Thank you very much - excellent videos. Much appreciated. I've been too embarassed to ask others while in WSG and have been wondering about the jumps. I've been copying others jumps until now with a small margin of success.

~r prime

Users who are viewing this thread