Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_021413_192109.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_021413_192109.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 276
  • WoWScrnShot_021413_192120.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_021413_192120.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 133
This is really really REALLY old

Sorry I was just showing my buddy some jumps. I apologize.

If you ever see me do an unfair jump that leads to a large advantage, I usually don' t do it for long, just showing a friend.

-Bestdruidus

(The Power of Wall Climbing)
View attachment 1307

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_021413_112114.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_021413_112114.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I was just showing my buddy some jumps. I apologize.

If you ever see me do an unfair jump that leads to a large advantage, I usually don' t do it for long, just showing a friend.

-Bestdruidus

And you just happened to be doing the jump with a 2-1 lead and 3 minutes left? And Dradform just happened to pass the flag to you? You CAN do jumps without carrying the flag, you know.

Just sayin. :p

And you just happened to be doing the jump with a 2-1 lead and 3 minutes left? And Dradform just happened to pass the flag to you? You CAN do jumps without carrying the flag, you know.

Just sayin. :p

I cap 2 flags, and then I show jumps lol. Shortly after I generally jump down, all in good fun my man. I won't bring the flag anymore if it's that big of a deal, defeat was inevitable for the enemy team. <3

The funny part is after this screenshot, I jumped down within 30sec and we 3 capped and that their one cap WAS because I didn't bring the flag up for the first bit.

(Good edit btw)

I cap 2 flags, and then I show jumps lol. Shortly after I generally jump down, all in good fun my man. I won't bring the flag anymore if it's that big of a deal, defeat was inevitable for the enemy team. <3

The funny part is after this screenshot, I jumped down within 30sec and we 3 capped.

(Good edit btw)

I see. Naw it's cool. It's just that I'M the one supposed to be using the jumps against teams like yours, with your 2 24 druids and a p2p 20 druid, you're not the ones supposed to be doin them against 20s...

That's okay. If I can just get to horde base I'll save a special jump for when I face you guys.

The funny part is after this screenshot, I jumped down within 30sec and we 3 capped and that their one cap WAS because I didn't bring the flag up for the first bit.

(Good edit btw)

Yeah it always feels a little safer to stop exploiting when your team returns the flag.

I'm afraid the funny part is you're gloating about it when you were up against a team of 20s.

I see. Naw it's cool. It's just that I'M the one supposed to be using the jumps against teams like yours, with your 2 24 druids and a p2p 20 druid, you're not the ones supposed to be doin them against 20s...

That's okay. If I can just get to horde base I'll save a special jump for when I face you guys.

I fear the sandbox tiger!
Anyway just look at the SS I posted. I look forward to it (;

Yeah it always feels a little safer to stop exploiting when your team returns the flag.

I'm afraid the funny part is you're gloating about it when you were up against a team of 20s.

I dropped before we returned :)
And I'm not trying to gloat, just explaining.

I fear the sandbox tiger!
Anyway just look at the SS I posted. I look forward to it (;

*murloc actually.

Impressive. Now try it with a demo lock and a parachute.

You jump onto walls, I go through them. Good luck finding my location on the map.

The screenshot you posted says otherwise.

Alright buddy let me explain something. I use these jumps for fun and not for an advantage. If that was the case, I'd sit up there all game until we returned which I have never done. I'm sorry if I offended you, I enjoy doing jumps and I think everyone else understands that, even the guy who started the thread.

Alright buddy let me explain something. I use these jumps for fun and not for an advantage. If that was the case, I'd sit up there all game until we returned which I have never done. I'm sorry if I offended you, I enjoy doing jumps and I think everyone else understands that, even the guy who started the thread.

Well u do have fun jumping on walls...but if that friend(the one u were showing how to jump) of yours tell others players about it,it will become a problem andmany players will take advantage of this, either its Horde or Alliance.....i have no need to know how u got there......u know how to,keep it for yourself or it will become a huge disadvantage in bg's

We all play the game for fun, so not sure what your point is. I completely understand that, so don't talk down to me about what I do and do not understand.

Just because you aren't using jumps to get an advantage doesn't mean you aren't getting an advantage by using them, and you know that. Idgaf how much fun you get out of exploiting and ruining the game for people, but I am offended you're trying to push a bullshit apology on me. If you really gave a shit you wouldn't do it and you wouldn't be trying to downplay what you're actually doing with those jumps.

Well u do have fun jumping on walls...but if that friend(the one u were showing how to jump) of yours tell others players about it,it will become a problem andmany players will take advantage of this, either its Horde or Alliance.....i have no need to know how u got there......u know how to,keep it for yourself or it will become a huge disadvantage in bg's

Just because you know how to do a jump doesn't mean you can just do it. :p

We all play the game for fun, so not sure what your point is. I completely understand that, so don't talk down to me about what I do and do not understand.

Just because you aren't using jumps to get an advantage doesn't mean you aren't getting an advantage by using them, and you know that. Idgaf how much fun you get out of exploiting and ruining the game for people, but I am offended you're trying to push a bullshit apology on me. If you really gave a shit you wouldn't do it and you wouldn't be trying to downplay what you're actually doing with those jumps.

Like I said before, I'm sorry you feel like I'm trying to gain as much advantage as possible. I did stop at lv20 after all? Why wouldn't I just go to 24? I will no longer do these jumps with the flag. Done.

Users who are viewing this thread