Warriors

This char was made pre MoP, I'd actually prefer the 2min trink and extra trinket space over quaking palm anyway. Juggernaut vs double time or Warbringer is just a preference. Rage regen is 12 sec reset regardless of the talent. I like to shave that 8 seconds off my CD time. Just more useful to how I play. Tried eng on my warrior, didn't like it and I kept several recount logs and the damage was identical in wsg and minutely higher in AB. In a longer BG the 6.5% would be more viable but as I spend most of my time in wsg I see no real affect on my warr. Use it on my ret pal though. Bombs add a new level of utility. But I do just fine without them and I'd rather just have my stats. People swear by double time as a better option for prot fcs but even when I go prot I stick with Juggernaut. I tried warbringer once and well, the extra 1.5 sec stun isn't worth it with that 20 sec CD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just personal preference but I find that Panda + warbringer talent works best. When killing a healer, you can go up to them(don't use charge) and nailing them with abilities, pummel when they heal and if they are still not dead, use quaking palm and get a warbringer charge in and the stun should kill them because of the amount of burst 24 warriors have when crusader procs.

Just personal preference but I find that Panda + warbringer talent works best. When killing a healer, you can go up to them(don't use charge) and nailing them with abilities, pummel when they heal and if they are still not dead, use quaking palm and get a warbringer charge in and the stun should kill them because of the amount of burst 24 warriors have when crusader procs.
Yep that does sound effective. but I don't walk around with crusader up all the time. Still liking my 2 min trinket. That stun is awfully tempting but if given the choice to have a free race change I would stay human. a whole 3 minutes off of a CD like that is ridiculous. If humans didn't have that racial I'd go dwarf for the 10 sec immunity to poisons and maybe I won't have to go prot to beat 24 rogues anymore. Also, everyone else has a trinket or other ways of countering a stun. I'd have to go in planning to kill a healer with Crusader up, enough rage and hoping that they've already blown their own stuns/trinkets. Too many variables for my tastes. I'd imagine it's very satisfying when that quaking palm/warbringer combo comes in handy though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your lucky i got kicked off of battle.net and auto dropped the flag that one game! but nice war, i try to avoid your swings whenever i can lol

Your lucky i got kicked off of battle.net and auto dropped the flag that one game! but nice war, i try to avoid your swings whenever i can lol

we're both lucky. that game would have lasted another 8 minutes and ended in a tie because no one was attempting to return. QQ

Sup Kibbies! I came across you the other night you where Fc-ing and Dam! do you know how to work that roof entrance! no one could get to you i tried but kept falling! best skilled druid I've seen to date!

Users who are viewing this thread