warriors?

6% more armor at level 19 is only 130 armor for a warrior whereas devotion aura at level 19 gives 120 additional armor to party and raid members within 40 yards.

shield slam is nothing compared to avenger's shield.

i don't mean to be argumentative but i feel like every time i FC on warrior i feel like i am basically just a useless rock with a little bit more hp than everyone else doing absolutely no damage. at least as fury i am actually very useful.

saw alot of warriors playing last night, most were fury, and even one that was a succesfull FC was fury. in 2 games one warrior was constantly #1 or 2 in damage whole game and ended #4 in heals.

as for rogues....warriors survive the openers, they can turn it on them.

watched a fight where a warrior got opened on, he did a piercing howl which cripple slowed the rogue, walked abit away, got out of combat, charged rogue, did some attacks warriors health came back fast and rogue was dead

piercing howl slows and shutdowns players to a crawl.

shanker said:
as for rogues....warriors survive the openers, they can turn it on them.

watched a fight where a warrior got opened on, he did a piercing howl which cripple slowed the rogue, walked abit away, got out of combat, charged rogue, did some attacks warriors health came back fast and rogue was dead

piercing howl slows and shutdowns players to a crawl.

Lol sry dude but this rogue must be a retard compared with huge hitluck from the warrior. I will show you how it goes normally if you want to use the tactic you descriped above.

Rogue opener - (chance for 50% that you will be slowed)- piercing howl - (If you self got slowed you could use trinket) - situation now= you walk away as warrior and want to charge - a good rogue could use shadowstep (if on cd) a good rogue use knifes to keep you in combat-you cant charge him now, he could kite you with his knifes if he want to- if he want to be faster, he use sprint to get out of combat

A rogue will use evasion and will avoid most of your attacks so its hard to gain health... impossible without huge luck.

The situation you descriped is just not the way it works.

It works if you have the opener and the rogue evasion on cd....

But notice : against retarded ppl its always possible to win with bad tactics

Handbremse said:
Lol sry dude but this rogue must be a retard compared with huge hitluck from the warrior. I will show you how it goes normally if you want to use the tactic you descriped above.

Rogue opener - (chance for 50% that you will be slowed)- piercing howl - (If you self got slowed you could use trinket) - situation now= you walk away as warrior and want to charge - a good rogue could use shadowstep (if on cd) a good rogue use knifes to keep you in combat-you cant charge him now, he could kite you with his knifes if he want to- if he want to be faster, he use sprint to get out of combat

A rogue will use evasion and will avoid most of your attacks so its hard to gain health... impossible without huge luck.

The situation you descriped is just not the way it works.

It works if you have the opener and the rogue evasion on cd....

But notice : against retarded ppl its always possible to win with bad tactics

This.

lolten

warrs r good in different scenarios. if u gear em right they do rly well. ppl tell me my warr is rly good. i hear ppl compliment or complain about fighting warrs like adeus. warrs can be good if u use em right. yes a pocket heal helps but its not required to be good. every class has a use in some way.

Iv wrecked warrs on my rogue and iv wrecked rogues on my warrior. Warriors hit a lot harder, and if your a nelf you should win most melee 1v1's.

From my experience it takes a lot more to keep your head above water with the class.

Good NE warriors beat me if meld is up and they get the open

I have a BiS Warrior & a BiS Rogue. A Fury warrior should not have a problem 1v1ing rogues if he knows how to play. With that being said some of the situations being described here are bullshit & come from bads more then likely.

yah warrs need to be careful where and when they open as well, like snowjobs said u wanna be in a place with lots of LoS and 1 thing that i see kill so many warrs is running straight thru mid by the tree stumps. u can get hit around that area rly easily.

Warrior being able to easily beat a rogue of equal skill and gearing is total and utter BS. The only exception to this rule is if you have a tame god of RNG or a pocket healer.

Nyquil-cheap said:
Good NE warriors beat me if meld is up and they get the open

Sorry but this means, that you are very very bad.

How can a warrior beat you?

Ok if they get the open (means you did something wrong), you have 3 opportunities.

1- Disengage

2- Scatter

3- (Pet-Stun if BM) and you should be BM imo

So you are always possible to get in range....even without Pet-Stun

And now, please tell us how a warrior will get to you again?

Charge has a 15 sec CD, time enough to kill him. If this doesnt work (dont know how it could not), and the NE can meld and charge you again you still should have 1 opportunity (Dis, Scatter or Pet Stun)

Sorry but i think it is just impossible to lose against a warrior as a hunter. In a normal fight there is no chance for a warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread