Warrior Twink

Adam

Grandfathered
Hi y'all,

I'm considering to make a Warrior (my first) as my next twink for this bracket.

I wanted to know what your guys' thoughts were on the class. What spec/race would you suggest? Why? Horde/alliance?

Thanks!

Arms is pretty beastly with a healer because the cleave damage with rend is unreal and your mortal wounds will mess with everything if you place them well, just don't over extend and make sure you got a defensive or two if you're going balls deep and out of range of heals.

As far as race I have a bias towards belf / tauren but panda is also a good choice for the extra "cc" with the vulcan nerve pinch or whatever it's called. Really depends on what you plan on playing but extra cc is great for pvp

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi y'all,

I'm considering to make a Warrior (my first) as my next twink for this bracket.

I wanted to know what your guys' thoughts were on the class. What spec/race would you suggest? Why? Horde/alliance?

Thanks!

Blood elf, tauren, human, night elf.
dwarf can be nice with stoneform

Arms even tho I love fury.

Tho I feel like I have to add goblin just because goblin is amazing. You can catch people with goblin jump + charge :>
gotta love those goblins. But in all fairness play what race / faction YOU want to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
TAurn warrior, because of the extra Stam and base strength boost along with the aoe stun can really help secure kills.

Users who are viewing this thread