US Warrior questions in general

Tipofthe

Veteran
Hey,

Kind of in the midst of a return to twinking (RIP missing legion BiS), and started out in the 10-19 bracket. It's fun but it seems like there are only a few actually playable classes if you're solo queueing so I wanted to try out 30-39.

I get it, kind of lame to make a warrior given how overpowered they are but I want to put this Dread transmog to good use. To the actual questions:

1) I read the BiS handbook and the guide to farming for purps w/ a high level monk guide and see that the Jackhammer is the BiS for warriors. I know, extremely rare and extremely expensive, so I'll be using the heirlooms until I can get the scepters. My question is since the 35 version is GF'd, does that mean I can't actually farm for a Jackhammer @ 39 because it'll have too high of a level requirement?

*I'm just trying to figure out the best way of going about even looking for that item that would be usable on my war. It's more of a holy grail type item for me I guess.

2) Are there any other 30-39 specific "good to knows?" Pretty vague question, but just stuff that you do out of the norm. For example, at 10-19 I was maxing out my Eng/Alch/Cooking up to ~90 so I could get the Alchemist stone and be able to make Murloc Fin Soup.

3) How the hell do you all get the defending champion heirloom trinket? I know it's not BiS at this bracket, but seriously, I've tried a few different servers in the middle of the night and there are always 20+ people there. My rogue is no slouch but it's usually a pretty hefty group. Maybe I just need friends.

Appreciate any and all of the help

Jackhammer is, i believe, unfarmable. You're gonna have to buy one. Which I wouldnt worry about. Looks like alot of these poorly scaled and unscaled procs are getting nerfed every patch. So spend millions of gold today and its relatively worthless in 6 months.

Just get scepters. Or hell, Headstrikers given the incoming scepter nerf. You'll do fine. If you need a holy grail to chase, look for a Blade of Hannah or some such.

as for warrior "good to know" stuff, no. not really anything you didnt already learn playing and gearing for 19s.

Users who are viewing this thread