Warrior Gear Guide(12/19/10)

Mialo said:
Maybe roll a real competitive class? Being there when dish is being served and still complaining afterwards because you don't like the food, that's just pathetic.

oh so youre telling him to roll an overpowered class?

niiiiiiiiice

Splenda said:
oh so youre telling him to roll an overpowered class?

niiiiiiiiice

Overpowered? I tell him not to tell other players they fail because he killed them as a Hunter when solo GY farming. That's 2 failures in 1 sentence. Doesn't sound good, does it? If he really thinks he's better than others, he should prove it and play another class. It's kinda hard to get respect as a hunter 'nowadays', even if you are good. I just hate people complaining about others if they haven't put ANY effort in making these games even true. Lathoriel & I made literally hundreds of posts about the revival of this bracket. Some appreciation wouldn't be that bad. But whatever. Even if you think I fail/suck/play stupid, proove it once more and join us this evening at 20.00.

i allready played all classes on 29lvl, mass arenas and bg against twinks. i dont even trying to tell you about OP classes or smth like this. i am trying to tell you about ur skill playing priest. u let me kill you 4 or 5 times in a row LOL. and every time u did same shit LOL.

Its no more arenas now and its very sad.

mb in future, there will be one common server for euro twinks. with great pleasure i will play against you, fraps video and create a movie.

How about both you nerds shut up and realize you're both terrible. Bragging about being good on EU realms is like bragging about who can tie their shoes better.

you kids are all smalltime chumps, and until you play with the big boys you don't get the right to talk shit about skill.

US > EU

A hunter talking about skill aha right!

US > EU

You know that? Great i want to hear some arguments! I´m looking forward!

Jizz_ said:
Best (Non-grandfathered) MH would be BoA sword then>?

Honestly, i think it's a toss-up between BOA sword and Legionnaire's Sword. BOA sword has slightly higher dps and some crit, but damage of almost all special warrior abilities is based on AP and AP only so this is where Legionnaire's Sword with its +7str has the edge.

siwtz said:
The BOA have a slightly higher, but the Dreamslayer gives Strength and hit. So i think dreamslayer is better?

Dreamslayer is better as offhand weapon because of it's fast speed. BOA sword/mace or Legionnaire's Sword would be better choice for mainhand.

BUMP!!!!

So here's my warrior now: Veganedge @ Mannoroth - Game - World of Warcraft

First let me say that I'm still working on Soldier necklace.

I have a problem with hit. As you can see, I'm over the hit cap, so should I replace Band of Raptor Teeth - Game - World of Warcraft with Thunderbrow Ring, (If I can find one), or replace my glove chant with 15 str, and put back on Interrogator's shackles, and get the BoA bow? With that setup, I would have 17 hit rating, is that enough? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, should I keep the belt I have on, or get the AB one? I hate to lose any crit. Or should I get the AB belt and start wearing Barechus' Greaves - Game - World of Warcraft I never see anyone wearing those pants.

Thanks!! :)

Lawlpurge said:
BUMP!!!!

I have a problem with hit. As you can see, I'm over the hit cap, so should I replace Band of Raptor Teeth - Game - World of Warcraft with Thunderbrow Ring, (If I can find one), or replace my glove chant with 15 str, and put back on Interrogator's shackles, and get the BoA bow? With that setup, I would have 17 hit rating, is that enough? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, should I keep the belt I have on, or get the AB one? I hate to lose any crit. Or should I get the AB belt and start wearing Barechus' Greaves - Game - World of Warcraft I never see anyone wearing those pants.

get 5 hit to boots and change out your bow for a spinescale longbow. 19 hit rating is the cap so you'll be capped in exchange for 3 stam and a little less crit. also as arms i would personally stack crit over AP.

Lawlpurge said:
BUMP!!!!

Remember to replace your Glyph of Mortal Strike :)

Users who are viewing this thread