warrior enchants

gibsondude

Legend
I see some warriors with agility on their gloves. Is that really worth it? I don't see why you would pass up stamina or strength enchants for a few agility.

A simple typo has derailed this thread a bit. 7 strength or 15 agility to gloves seems to be the argument.

its all personal choice, i have both 15 agi and 7 str i prefer the str.

19 warrior adeus said:
its all personal choice, i have both 15 agi and 7 str i prefer the str.

I roll 7str too, but I mean their close so pick whichever man.

Maybe agil is for FC whilst 7strength is dps!? Then 10haste is for um. . when you pop lifeblood?

pre cata 15agi was imo better then 7str.

but since most of your abillities scale with raw AP you want the 14ap over the ~1% crit you get from 15agi on gloves. I should add, that you have to balance it with your other gear, you should have a decent amout of AP and also dont lack too much crit. It's in fact a matter of personal choice, but as i said, you want the AP ;)

Xeno³ said:
Why agil for FC? It doesnt give armor anymore.

PS: Prefer Str ... :)

Like cinder said, 15 Agility will give some dodge thus making you take less dmg from melle attackers.

Personally, as prot dps I would always choose the crit over the AP. Simply because I spend 3 talent points on Incite. Over 20% currently and once I get BoA helm and can swap my legs I could easily be at 22-23% crit.

ive had the 15 agi to gloves a long time and they where better than 7 str in the past but i think haste would be the best option.

Users who are viewing this thread