Warmane 39s.

server is pwn and selaya and whoever else is responsible for setting everything up with the free funding etc has done a sick job

although not every player on there, the community is filled with some of the worst people i've seen on this game in my 14 smthn yrs of playing, and somehow they got an ego and is on a 24/7 grind circlejerking eachother, it's laughable

would be sick if some actual big brain big dong players would jump on the hype train so we could take a break from beating cleverbots, and have actual games

if any of you have hyped dedicated twink servers in the past, this is probably the closest you'll get to it right now

This does interest me, but like OP.. skeptical of private servers due to bad experiences.

I've seen a lot that the offer to be funded has been thrown out there, but to what extent is funded?
I'm only asking because I'm sure a lot of us are wondering, and a lot of us share the same standard as far as wanting BiS / Alternative BiS where possible.
I understand that a hand out is better than none, but being a twinker that's had to grind out my ears for Naxxramas enchants since Vanilla, I don't want to go ahead with that again and the hand-out is what's enticing me the most.
This isn't about me being lazy to commit to grind to get my own gear, but it's the catalyst if I were to switch to private server / play.
(Also, is the funding server-side, or player side? As I've seen "funding" being vendors in which you can just "buy" gear)

The funding is basically complete (short of donations, for queue skip if IC and boas), you get all the bis boes (while supplies last) and enchants, and can use our shared 80s to run yourself through everything.

Because rolling a toon is so easy, what's the worst thing that could happen? Server shutting down? (Very unlikely imo, because it's one of the biggest and most popular servers around and it's been around forever) You'd still have had played 39s with us and have (hopefully) had some fun too, so ...

This does interest me, but like OP.. skeptical of private servers due to bad experiences.

Personally I wouldn't be worried about that. You're not really investing a lot of money or time into your character. As Selaya said if it does close down, you atleast get to enjoy it while it lasts, and I really don't think it'll be closing time any time soon.
I had the same concern as you, and I'm playing there now.

Hai, I'm here too. Usually people are always focused on bgs, but we're also doing some arenas. We got some good 3v3 matches in tonight for example.

YYbvYcj.png

This was only H on one server. There were at least another 8 people across other the other server and faction queuing for 3v3s.

i5Roimi.png

GGs!

Users who are viewing this thread