Warlords of Warsong - The Most Active Twink Guild in WoW! Recruiting Mankrik (H) and Pagle(A) !!

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Warlords of Warsong is the most active twink guild in the game, on Mankrik Horde. We have recently created a 19 guild on Pagle - Alliance with hopes to bring Alliance into the community events that we host weekly! Another big goal that we have for this Alliance branch of Warlords of Warsong is to help bring to life the idea of one day a week when 19s Que Arenas instead of WSG! Warlords of Warsong on Pagle will become the most active Alliance guild very soon, and we will start to do weekly guild events with our Pagle Guild Members, along with Community events such as Arenas, Wargames, Warsong Deathmatch and more! We are fully funding Alliance Twinks on Pagle, including gear runs, BoE gear, help with gold for Engineering. Anything you need, we will help to provide. Become part of the most active Twink guild in the game today! Message me on Discord or on XPoff for more info or for an invite! Daboo#6079

Warlords of Warsong is the largest and most active twink guild in the game! We are FULLY FUNDING 19s on Mankrik Horde. We are recruiting for daily BGs, Weekly Events, Wargames, and Arenas! We offer Guild Currency for participation in events, activity in arenas and BGs, and Wargames. This Guild Currency can be used to buy Warlords of Warsong Merchandise, WoW game time, and Twink Items. Events also award members with Gold and even Cash! We are looking for skilled players to fill our 2nd Wargame team to compete in In House Wargames and Guild v Guild Wargames! Warlords of Warsong offers a twink guild like you’ve never seen before, come be a part of our community and experience the fun!

I want to thank you, Micro for letting me have the opportunity to come play with some really chill dudes. However I feel it was a mistake to join unfortunately.

I do not want to say much as it will only feed the toxic trolls.. But I am being harassed and that is why I have chosen to leave the guild. The spam reporting me afk from lobbies and what not.. can only escalate to more. Good luck with your guild guys. Once again thank you. <3

Dope guild

So, You have chosen death is it? My twink account is suspended cause some of your low lifes cant stop abusing chat support. Wrrlords of wrrsong.

Maybe stop being a toxic asshole to people and you won’t be reported lmfao, you were in Warlords for like a week, got a Rogue funded then left because Sathin (who is not even in Warlords) killed you in a BG and pissed you off..I’ve seen screenshots of y’all’s convo lmao

So, You have chosen death is it? My twink account is suspended cause some of your low lifes cant stop abusing chat support. Wrrlords of wrrsong.
I’ve been in the guild a little over two weeks now and haven’t noticed one single instance of toxicity. Everyone’s been nothing but helpful and kind. I’ve gotten help from many members with AGM, dungeon runs, profession help, enchant and gear help, the list goes on and on.

These people have helped me get back into twinking without asking for anything, taking time out of their days just to help the community.

I’m not sure which guild you’re talking about but there’s no way Warlords of Warsong is it.

Thinking of making the server change. Warlords is still open recruitment? 19 pally fc/healing

i'm interested in joining but i haven't played a twink in a long time. how important are heirlooms? i don't have any level 80s yet but i am close. not sure what class i would play but i'd like to get back into 19 twinking.

i'm interested in joining but i haven't played a twink in a long time. how important are heirlooms? i don't have any level 80s yet but i am close. not sure what class i would play but i'd like to get back into 19 twinking.
Yo! Heirlooms are important if you plan to play competitively, but they are not 100% necessary, can still have fun and make an impact without them.

Users who are viewing this thread