Warlocks. Where are they?

TWG

Legend
I haven't seen any warlocks in arenas or even in outside arenas. Are they just that bad? If yes, what they are needing to be good again?

Well you don't really see warlocks that much don't know why tho, I wouldn't call them bad but not very strong either.
I enjoy playing my warlock, And I see some other warlocks every now and then.
And 1 important spell (imo) that warlocks missing at 70 is portal.

PS. Maybe you should try roll a warlock? ;D

Hybrid or gtfo, basicly, problem is if you cant heal yourself while your partner is cc'ed, you're as good as dead, also you lack both gateway and demonic circle teleport

We got plenty of warlocks in Ante Amanthe. They also do a fairly high amount of dmg in raidings. But yeah..
Singlerole specc - and not very good at surviving + 'normal' amount of dmg, is not a very good in PvP at this bracket

Think warlocks are viable in 3s but there's just no1 good playing them

Met some fine russians in bg's tho who are a pain to kill!

I'm working on one! Out of game time at the moment. Link in teh sig.

The reason my gloves are shitgemmed is because they're far from BiS, and I lack some stuff in the way of a staff, professions and a few pieces of gear.

'm well stocked when it comes to +resil and +power gems though, so I look forward to returning and completing a couple nice gear sets (Y)

nah it doesn't matter really, was just sayin. dno if i know him. he told me I had a nice transmog so i said thx. thats pretty much it

Myeah okay. I would've thought a guy like him would've made himself more 'known' with dem titles. But apparently noone seems to know the guy. I dont know what his old char name was though

Warlocks aren't top-DPS in raids?

Weird, it's something I figured they'd definitely top out in (they do at 60), especially as Destro.

I'm brining my warlock to 70 now, but he's just 61 so it'll take very long.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread