Warlock.

Løgsovs

Legend
Hey me and one of my friends were talkin about makin a 19 twink, first i wanted to make a FC druid, but than i was "what if we are doing some skirmishes?" and than i was considering if i wanted to be mage, but than i didnt wanted to bcuz of the GF items... and than i wanted to go lock, and i was like "the GF items make me dont want to, but WTF that BOE chest is nice on a lock lol" and now i wanna go LOCK, anyone got some tips ? or a vid i can watch ?

i made a chardev about the gear/enchants i needed tell me if im right or completely wrong chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm . THX !

EDIT 1: first time on chardev so my link didnt work'd :p so can someone link me a new chardev with non GF gear ?

locks can be very good if you stay with a group and they stay with you . rogues will make it a habit of sapping then waiting for your group to leave you then pwning you.

Snowjobs said:
locks can be very good if you stay with a group and they stay with you . rogues will make it a habit of sapping then waiting for your group to leave you then pwning you.

I hate this so much

Logsovs the reason locks are bad is that they have very little burst only 1 form of cc and none of there abilities seem to scale well my lock is craftymidget i do seem to maintain within top 5 damage and i do great on def but there not a faceroll class at all ALSO UNDEAD suck they resist half a locks spells

if i was u i would have gotten spider shoes with 7 stam, and a pair of mindthrust bracers with 9 stam- plus get serpentsting gloves 2+ armor than gold ones, and im sure u can get another ring,aand i would have gone with sorcere belt and cloak

Løgsovs said:
if i was u i would have gotten spider shoes with 7 stam, and a pair of mindthrust bracers with 9 stam- plus get serpentsting gloves 2+ armor than gold ones, and im sure u can get another ring,aand i would have gone with sorcere belt and cloak

mindthrust is rather rare and hard to get im getting spidersilk soon but as my mains horde and this toon is on alli i couldn't get a hold of a lot of money i didn't choose serpents gloves as i like how gold-flecked gloves look and 2 armor is really minor as for belt and cloak those are opinion although im prob gonna swap for belt as i overlooked it for ring i was in ashenvale picking up argas and forgot to stop and grab lorekeepers

yea okey, soo what would u reccomend ? other than warlock ? ive tried out shaman/Priest/rogue/warr, i might go FC druid than.

Løgsovs said:

Lol 7sta on boots? Try minor speed.

Lock does fine in this bracket if you know what you're doing. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're super comfortable with focus fearing and switching foci on the fly, and fake casting.

You're perfectly capable of topping charts often, but even then, your place is as support. Leave the heavy burst work to those more capable as the situation allows.

Dorigon said:
Lol 7sta on boots? Try minor speed.

Lock does fine in this bracket if you know what you're doing. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're super comfortable with focus fearing and switching foci on the fly, and fake casting.

You're perfectly capable of topping charts often, but even then, your place is as support. Leave the heavy burst work to those more capable as the situation allows.

Ive been doing fine and having fun with the class but what i listed are the turnaways

Locks are support class imo entirely, I don't get nervous when I see dorygon come up at me cause I think "Oh no his dots are gonna take away a fraction of my health" It's the fact that if he gets me into a postion where I'm getting focus feared, I know my fc isn't getting heals. (Only mention Dorygon by name cause tbh only lock Iv'e seen in the 19s bracket that really plays his class well"

15 sp/9 stam to bracers, ello's band/lavishly jeweld, 16 sp to gloves, firebelcher, satchel belt, herb as 2nd prof, spidersilk with minor speed, agm obv and 30 sp to wep

i had a priest (lilcupcake EU) and he was ALMOST bis, but than i started to play 85 again, and now my firends tell me next patch there are gonna be the patch Deathwing comes out and that is waaay to fast in my opinion, us casual raiders dont stand a chance getting FL hc gear before next raid comes out... so im playin 19 twink again, and i think i will do a 19 FC druid on Stormreaver.

Waltdisneywarlock said:
Someone has to play the dark side, if you have friends to play with, or other twinks to play, then make a lock ,have fun with it, they are support class, they do not do well alone, well they do OK but you can't just roll threw 3 twinks w/o dieing like old times

2vs1 you will loose. 1v1 you'll prolly loose. fear is not that great but you'll depend on it

curse of weakness is the best spell out there, you can gimp half a team 10% in a few seconds

This Although i did pull 35k damage last game :p

Users who are viewing this thread