Warlock Gear Check

Ochi

Legend
Hello, I recently rolled a new warlock and I am wondering if I am missing anything.

To clear a few things up:
I am looking for a pair of Hotshots to buy.
I will transfer to horde and back for Overlords favor.
Possibly one Charged gear of eagle for the resists.
And lastly i still need hit to boots and resist to cloak.
AGM is kinda meh to me on lock.

Is there anything else i can do besides those?
Ochiz @ Alexstrasza - Community - World of Warcraft

Thanks
-ochi

Last edited by a moderator:
I would get a little more SP, and go with the 5/2 bracers over festering for a lock. also farm up 9 int rings, or double argas if you are xfering. Also, I think haste>crit for locks in this bracket? not sure, though. So i'd go with the haste belt, or the 8/8 from STV. Grab herbing/engi for the haste on use for burst, and the 18 int helm. Also, I like Vigilantes for fire mage but as I said before i'm not sure how well crit functions on a lock, so I would atleast test out the 6/4 gloves from DM/WC or try Sages 5/5 or 8 int

Interesting i know haste is much better as UA or Demo but honestly crit seems the way to go as destro because of conflag I can do 800+ back to back and its instant so haste almost seems redundant. Plus to add in I would never go 18 int helm and double Charged int rings. I dont really like being a glass cannon.

Yeah I understand what you mean, I have the gear on my mage and don't like it. Get double argas, but also get stillwaters signet as he linked. The crit offhand isn't good for you ofc, since you can't use the mace on a lock. other than that you're good on gear, and hotshots will ofc be bis. I'm not sure on proffs, herbing/x probably.

Yeah gonna roll herbing skinning, For sure will pick up another argas and try out the crit ring. Although I doubt that double argas can beat yorgens boon since 5 crit is huge. Finding a seller for hotshots gonna be tough :p, Thanks for input guys

Gnomer bracers are bad imo 6int 6 spirit for lock is garb, I would use a ring of the eagle when it drops for lock over seal of argus but yorgens boon too good with 5 crit. Ive thought about cloak with 16 sp will prob test it out.

lol truthfully i think your gear is fine, the rings are fine because charged gears aren't really better than yours, & double argas isn't better than argas & yorgens boon. i can see why they say get both 9 intell charged gears but that boost in sp doesnt really cover the loss of crit, in my opinion. i would faction change to get the overlord's favor & than you can switch your boot chants to +7 stam :) goodluck bud

Hey, i have a pair of hotshots for sale on aman'thul ally side if interested please pm me here or add me ingame (brutii#6805). tyvm (open to offers, wow gold only)

Users who are viewing this thread