Warlock? druid? or shaman?

Kutotems

Legend
I was hoping to be a shaman, but i dont think they are very viable, so i wanted to ask twinkinfo. lock?shaman?druid? have BoAs for most and can grind out ones i dont have.

All the 3 classes you mentioned are kinda gimped. Feral druids are good tho, and resto druids can be awesome for FCing. Enh shaman doesn't really do a lot of damage but can help by purging/windshearing/earthbinding. Affliction warlocks can be good, just dot up all targets and run. :)

Balance druids are great? Enhance shamans do great burst if the person knows how to play? Seems to me like you only know the easy way to do things.

Balance druids are great? Enhance shamans do great burst if the person knows how to play? Seems to me like you only know the easy way to do things.

^^ this. Not gimped just more skillfully oriented classes. Well, locks are gimped but DPS shamans and DPS or FC druids are both very viable.

jenks33 said:
DPS shamans and DPS or FC druids are both very viable.

Ill try out Enh shaman, shaman is my main, my 70 and my 39, i have the skill to play one. i have most of the BOAs for it, the question is do i do massive skeleton club + feiry wep burst or dual McGowan mass with 15 agi

Kutotems said:
Ill try out Enh shaman, shaman is my main, my 70 and my 39, i have the skill to play one. i have most of the BOAs for it, the question is do i do massive skeleton club + feiry wep burst or dual McGowan mass with 15 agi

mcgowans with 15agi, enh shammies can hit hard as hell haha.

All 3 are gimped, but Feral is really fun. It just takes a bit to get used to. Rogues, hunters, paladins, and priests can easily take you down though.

But ya can't knock it till ya try it.

Also for shamans, they are kinda difficult to play. If you go against classes that have fairly high nature resist as Ele, then most of your stuff will be resisted. Enhance does alot of damage, but it's survivability is low, such as a feral druids. And Resto is just too difficult to play. I've seen very few people that can make it work, but it's not good for when there's alot of burst occuring. And this so happens to be a super bursty bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread