Wargames update?

anyone have any new info on wargames? Has anyone succesfully complete a wargame at lvl 19?

to my (limited) knowledge you have to be on the same server still and all the servers that my twinks are on have very little twink activity so I haven't even had the chance to try /wg

ceruleus said:
to my (limited) knowledge you have to be on the same server still and all the servers that my twinks are on have very little twink activity so I haven't even had the chance to try /wg

guess we may have to wait until this feature gets implemented into the pvp interface.

no i think it's available now the syntax is something like /wg <opposing party leader> <battleground/arena> such as like /wg johneffer nagrand arena

google around the info is out there, may the google force be with you

I have only done 1 arena with Meshounah. We tried wsg but we know with 2people on each group wsg DOESNT work. I would try wsg with 5 people in each group.

Mnkey said:
I have only done 1 arena with Meshounah. We tried wsg but we know with 2people on each group wsg DOESNT work. I would try wsg with 5 people in each group.

gl finding 10 active twinks on the same faction of the same server :-/

Mnkey said:

You were able to do an arena at 19? All I've heard is players saying they can't get it to work.

Pizza said:
You were able to do an arena at 19? All I've heard is players saying they can't get it to work.

yes arena worked. but bgs were a no go

could of just be extremely buggy, and we were lucky

Edit: also all players in the queue for wsg must be exp off

Thanks for the posts and yes I UNDERSTAND how the syntax is phrased and getting that directly from the wow site is better than google. I am wondering if the whole system is a little buggy and would like insight from people who have actually gotten an arena to work. Blizzard has stated this feature will be available to all brackets, so I am guessing we will have to wait until the kinks are worked out.

If we really get arenas at 19, I'm gonna be alot happier than if we didnt get them. :D

sucks for realm only though

the whole realm only thing is my guess just to implement it....I find it hard to believe they are going to just let it be realm only, after they get it completely working and bug free we probably will see it moved to battlegroup then maybe everyone. Next thing we know the UI set up will be much like yahoo pool where you get your group, enter in the que then you pick your opponent threw like a table set up. Dunno thats just my idea of whats going to happen with the wargames.

Grimaldo said:
the whole realm only thing is my guess just to implement it....I find it hard to believe they are going to just let it be realm only, after they get it completely working and bug free we probably will see it moved to battlegroup then maybe everyone. Next thing we know the UI set up will be much like yahoo pool where you get your group, enter in the que then you pick your opponent threw like a table set up. Dunno thats just my idea of whats going to happen with the wargames.

That would be amazing!

Grimaldo said:

Pretty sure it will happen too. Just give Blizz some times, I'm pretty sure they won't let a new feature go unused!

Users who are viewing this thread