Wargames 3v3 - March 25

Nølfen

Legend
Hey guys,

I Just wanted to share with you this stream we've made recently.

Thanks to Mol and Lullabyu, that was really pleasant.

I hope you will apreciate, and i'm really sorry there isn't any sound, we had a little technical problem. But you could listen to some music you like at the same time ;)

teams:

Mol : Hdrood Agrammar
Lullabyu : Hunt Agrammar
Grokthag : War (Arme) Hyjal

Garitos : PalProt Hyjal
Noll : MonkDps Hyjal
Döubä : ChamiHeal Hyjal

Arène Twink F2P 25 Mars - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice :) I would like to fight you guys in some 3v3 when I have a team ready. Me and some friends are starting up on Laughing Skull Horde, so when we are geared and such, I'll maybe send you a PM :D

Tehee, silly French words ;)

Nah, but seriously, it looks good, good quality and nice gameplay. Shame there is no sound, but those things happen. Perhaps a good idea to first edit your video a bit before uploading it? I think that would make it more enjoyable and somewhat shorter. Still a nice video!

It will be a pleasure Stavie ;)

Tehee, silly French words ;)

Nah, but seriously, it looks good, good quality and nice gameplay. Shame there is no sound, but those things happen. Perhaps a good idea to first edit your video a bit before uploading it? I think that would make it more enjoyable and somewhat shorter. Still a nice video!

Yeah but it was a streaming, so we just used "upload with youtube" late at night, so without music.. We are also working hard on a new website so we missed time to do it. We will see if we could dl the video after streaming, but i'm afraid it will destroy part of the quality.

However we will make other video with fraps or a good tools on mac and work on the video AND the sound! ;)

Cool video guys! Nice to see some f2p arenas, and Nolfen, you should play your monk more. Haven't had the pleasure to do some bgs against you :<

Yes but i keep them only because monk is bug right now. 3 passives technicals doesn't work in wsg and 2 of them doesn't work in arena aslo. But i will delete them when the bug will be fix.

You should have a look on this passives, i loose a large amount of damage.

Tiger Strikes - Spell - World of Warcraft
Combo Breaker - Spell - World of Warcraft (works in arena)
Combat Conditioning - Spell - World of Warcraft

I have at least seen Tiger Strikes work just fine on my 19 Monk. You sure about this?

Yes i'm sure, i made a request about it. And i've just recieve "This is currenly under investigation, and if it is bugged, hopefully it will be fixed very soon. Apologies for any impact this may have to your gameplay." ...

Real good job guys :) watched the whole thing.

Nice Video'ing as well ^^ What computer do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread