Wargame Ideas

One thing I did in the past in 39s was a special form of AB. Both teams go to one node, let's say BS for example. One team caps the flag, waits until it caps, then defends the flag while the other team tries to cap it. The defending team members can not help again after they rez, but the attacking team people who die can run back and keep on helping cap it. As soon as the attacking team gets a successful cap on the flag, both teams regroup and trade roles as soon as it is controlled by the other side. Rinse and repeat until one team gets to1600.

First to a certain amount of HKs sounds fun.

One thing I did in the past in 39s was a special form of AB. Both teams go to one node, let's say BS for example. One team caps the flag, waits until it caps, then defends the flag while the other team tries to cap it. The defending team members can not help again after they rez, but the attacking team people who die can run back and keep on helping cap it. As soon as the attacking team gets a successful cap on the flag, both teams regroup and trade roles as soon as it is controlled by the other side. Rinse and repeat until one team gets to1600.

I've done something like that before, it's a lot of fun.

2009C468_3_n3229_950x650.jpg

Would be if we all rolled w/ 2 healers. I like dory's idea, but with 19's, I couldn't see it working.

I've never found hunters very op in a 2v2 wargame scenario from a priests PoV, they have no cc and manageable burst, they should always be allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread