Want to trade my f2ps :D

Coopeth

Legend
Trading a "near" BiS fury war HERE (has most of his quest gear and decent dung gear not 100% BiS (NO Boas prefessions and not all his blues but still pretty close and fun to play Big Burst low surv...)

And a NEAR BiS resto sham HERE (might be in a ENH set... check later for her resto) (Missing boots and heirlooms)

and a 19 alliance lock

and 18 rogue

and 11 druid...

(No armory cuz their trash but you could lvl if you want)

Im accepting a Holy pally (only requirement is horde and lvl 20)

Preist (Only req is horde and lvl 20)

Hunter (lvl 20 and horde)

Rogue ( lvl 20 with dungeon blues)

To save everyone time, no BoA. Gear is not BiS. No enchantments. professions arent maxed.

Not trying to be offensive, sry. BiS means best in slot and your toon is not BiS.

EDIT:

I get that playing a non-FOTM class can be rough and judging by your BG-Play time you havent done much AP Premading.

Spend a little more time buffing out the kinks in your toon(Maxing professions and get BiS non-Boa gear). Get proper enchantments and then do some AP Premading. You'll love your toon more than you realize. And if you still want to trade ur toon after that then I wouldnt see why no one would be interested. But just looking at that character, not too many ppl would even consider a trade.

EDIT2: Even some little things you can do can improve your warrior. You really only need about 1-2 hours worth of doing dungeons to get the rest of ur dungeon gear, max enchanting and enchant that gear once you get all ur BiS non-boa gear. Max LW to get ur Armor kits, then start doing Fishing Dailies for your WBFH. And inbetween all that start fishing for ur LFH every sunday.

Honestly it really only takes a few decent hours of game time to get BiS w/ non-boa gear but it doesnt even look like you put forth 60 minutes into that toon. It looks like you tried to get over 1k health then immedidately started Puging WSG and got ur ass kicked. Now your here trying to trade ur account.

Buff ur toon out, and get in on some AP Premading. Honestly I'd let u join some of the premades I do if u just got a better cloak, wrist, and ranged wep. With that alone you'd be good to go for premading. but with just a few decent hours of doing dungeons/fishing dailies/maxing professions, your toon would rock the BG-charts.

what they said

I like the crystalline cuffs on the warrior. Honestly though, no one is gonna trade a BoA'd char for one that isn't so you may as well just roll whatever you wanted instead of trying to go for a trade that won't even save you any grinds.

chest farm for the boe wrist u scrub

<

1. Ark... Deal!

2. Im not looking for "100% BiS" something close to my chars i can work with (slightly less) (slightly better) maybe you wana try these classes but dont wana do the annoying quests or lvl to 20 and tired of some guy you never use sitting on a account...

no one is gonna trade a BoA'd char for one that isn't so you may as well just roll whatever you wanted

I don't Wan't a BoA'd character if you read the damn post you'll see it says i want a lvl 20 and im trading 2 decent 20s + rlly shitty guys for a lvl 20 char prob in atleast a few dungeon blues

chest farm for the boe wrist u scrub

<

NOES I wont do so I saw with my hunter dropping those stupid wrists 4 times already and all were in SFK 2 in 1 run and 1 each in another run i was like "FUUUUUUUUHUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

In the time that it takes you to make and respond to this thread you could have leveled a toon to 20.

You could start working on a toon now and get it to level 20 before someone will trade with you.

2x20

1x19

1x18

1x11

Fact: The more work/time you spend making the toon, the more enjoyment you will have the process. Or buy mine for $2,000
<

ugh really ppl? when someone puts up a trade thing. dont go and troll it actually try to help and post replies... fucking sad TI.

We're not trolling you, we're telling u that no one will want it....

If you spend 30 minutes to buff the kinks out, replace the ranged wep, the cloak, and wrist then you will most likely get a trade.

No one is trolling you.

ugh really ppl? when someone puts up a trade thing. dont go and troll it actually try to help and post replies... fucking sad TI.

You have absolutely nothing that can't be aquired in an afternoon of leveling. We're just trying to tell you that you will spend significantly less time simply leveling up an equivelent character that you will spend trying to find someone who actually wants that account.

Users who are viewing this thread