EU+US Wanna make another hunter

Anonymous

I know aren't a massive game changer but wanted to make a hunter that make more sense lore wise. I already have a orc and even their 1% racial to pet damage is nice and all but just doesn't feel like a hunter and more like a warlock class. I know rexxar is a orc hunter. I also wanna lean towards alliance toon if possible but feel free to post what you think makes sense and maybe a little lore reason as well

I know aren't a massive game changer but wanted to make a hunter that make more sense lore wise. I already have a orc and even their 1% racial to pet damage is nice and all but just doesn't feel like a hunter and more like a warlock class. I know rexxar is a orc hunter. I also wanna lean towards alliance toon if possible but feel free to post what you think makes sense and maybe a little lore reason as well

Meant to say rcials aren't a massive game changer but do help out

Trolls used to have a racial advantage with bows, and they get 20% bonus xp when killing beasts. If you were to narrow down an rp-ish preference for either forest or jungle trolls, so much the better from a lore perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread