Wangmuncher 24 Mage Introduction.

Can you give the actual link for the video? Helps out people that need to use a proxy for youtube. :mad:

"Go advanced" on a new post and scroll down below the text.

Untick the " Automatically parse links in text" option.

7z8semr.png

Nice man, the music made me feel like I was watching some grandiose magic trick, or an intense theatre production.. interesting taste you have there :)

I have just levelled a mage, currently playing as fire so nice to see we're using similar tactics. Did anything inspire you to make a mage? It's one classes videos I can bare to watch all of, and looking forward to more vids from you :)

For the new vids; more melee 1v1's!

nice vid, love dat hd quality :D makes me wish my mage didnt miss 20% of my spells atm QQ... also whats the addon you use to modify your damage numbers and enemy health bars?

Nice man, the music made me feel like I was watching some grandiose magic trick, or an intense theatre production.. interesting taste you have there :)

I have just levelled a mage, currently playing as fire so nice to see we're using similar tactics. Did anything inspire you to make a mage? It's one classes videos I can bare to watch all of, and looking forward to more vids from you :)

For the new vids; more melee 1v1's!

Thanks, I love music in that style. Nothing really inspired me to make a mage. It pretty much comes to my liking of the class. I have mages in most brackets I play. I did have clips of melee but I thought it would be too repetitive putting nova-FFB/IL-pyro bam dead in the whole video.

Really nice gameplay video.
Makes me want to play mage.

Whats the name of the addon that shows enemy ability cds?

nice vid, love dat hd quality :D makes me wish my mage didnt miss 20% of my spells atm QQ... also whats the addon you use to modify your damage numbers and enemy health bars?

Yer that sounds horrible. Nicedamage for the numbers and tidyplates for the health bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your video reminds me of why I wanted to make a Mage and why I never did, in one fell swoop.

You are a challenging opponent (at times) in BGs, but I rarely get to see you for any substantial period. You are flakier than I am... :(

In short... cool.

Your video reminds me of why I wanted to make a Mage and why I never did, in one fell swoop.

You are a challenging opponent (at times) in BGs, but I rarely get to see you for any substantial period. You are flakier than I am... :(

In short... cool.

I don't usually play alot of games with stupid comps, makes it painstakingly boring. I would rather vs a team with 6 heals and 2 spriests/ 2 other than a team with 5 Prot pallies/3 hunts/2 rogues. Which is again one of the reasons I rolled ally, because there is more healers for me to cc the shit out of, and generally more competitive games. I play very late at night as well, when 19s are done. Btw was that a sarcastic ''cool'' or just a normal one?

rip 5.1 fire
It's been a lot of fun playing MvM against you and playing with you, great video.

noice, makes me wanna play 24's
and grats on Bloodthirsty title :p

Thanks brother.

overlap polly, get better next time.

lol jokes nice vid bro

Please make a video and showcase your talents bro;).

rip 5.1 fire
It's been a lot of fun playing MvM against you and playing with you, great video.

Ik i'm pissed that fire went to the shitter. Hopefully i'll see you more on your 24 when the new season goes down a bit.

Wait your in this bracket... never seen you. Well never seen you outside their fr.. you always afk.

I've never seen you past 9pm and I play pretty much every day at night. Are you not allowed to stay up that late? Lol why would I not afk a 10 man gy farm group.... Btw I believe that sham who I killed at the start is in your guild.

Users who are viewing this thread