walking boots question

It is mainly preference i think. If you're going for crit stacking obviously WB would be better. In a general sense some might say spider are better due to the stamina they have on them.

Personally The boomkin with a lot of crit are usually the mean ones.

thanks for the replys i completely forgot about merger boots so im going to be getting those in the next hour or so thanks for hte help

Walking Boots will give you the most damage, so they have their niche. I often use them on my warlock.

If you stacking crit over anything else yes if your going for more of a spell power based set then spidersilk.

For a regular set, I'd go with Spidersilk or Merger Boots (as Nakedplumber suggested). If you were making an off-set geared towards heavier damage, Walking Boots would be the way to go.

if u have a healer on your team that has played the game for longer than 2 days then walking boots are best

if u have a healer on your team that has played the game for longer than 2 days then walking boots are best

this^^ because i have 2 pair for sale on aszune :)

sorry not gonna transfer or really look for them now since mergers are doing just fine when ineed them to

Users who are viewing this thread