20-29 [VOD] 3v3 Forceful Cup Tournament

"end game logic" ?
pillarhugging vs castercleaves works even better in lowlvl than at endgame
you pleb still couldnt answer why youd reather eat a full poly than shifting and casting again

are you actually that moronic or is this some shit like hidden camera?
;)

"end game logic" ?
pillarhugging vs castercleaves works even better in lowlvl than at endgame
you pleb still couldnt answer why youd reather eat a full poly than shifting and casting again

are you actually that moronic or is this some shit like hidden camera?

since you lack the ability to read

tl;dr The mage knew when I was susceptible to being polied. Most times I'm able to shapeshift it, but he happened to be in the right place at the right time, and capitalized off it. Good on him.

Oh, I also can't just "pillarhug" and I'll be okay, with a lock on one side, and mage on other, especially on Ruins. But what's the point of ever explaining anything to you. Again, just keep ignoring the fact that I have to basically hardcast regrowth and at the same time avoid poly. Every once in awhile you will get tripped up with how intense the healing is for Rdruid.

Oh, I also can't just "pillarhug" and I'll be okay, with a lock on one side, and mage on other, especially on Ruins. But what's the point of ever explaining anything to you. Again, just keep ignoring the fact that I have to basically hardcast regrowth and at the same time avoid poly. Every once in awhile you will get tripped up with how intense the healing is for Rdruid.
man you shouldnt blame for me for not reading if you do the same, ofc you cant avoid every single cc (especially with your dogshit mates), BUT however if you eat a cc a fucking hunter should be able to kite with disengage, thats all

and as you even said, the mage knew when to cast poly and you simply didnt react fast enough to shapeshift

man you shouldnt blame for me for not reading if you do the same, ofc you cant avoid every single cc (especially with your dogshit mates), BUT however if you eat a cc a ducking hunter should be able to kite with disengage, thats all
;)

man you shouldnt blame for me for not reading if you do the same, ofc you cant avoid every single cc (especially with your dogshit mates), BUT however if you eat a cc a ducking hunter should be able to kite with disengage, thats all

and as you even said, the mage knew when to cast poly and you simply didnt react fast enough to shapeshift

Exactly. The mage KNEW when to poly. Because he knows a Rdruid HAS to heal, and he was nearly on top of me. Thank you for making my point that the mage did his job by catching me with a poly as my hunt drops to around half health. He can literally just pressure me with poly til my Hunt drops low enough for them to just burst in and land a cs.

All it takes for mage to catch me in a poly, is for Priest and Mage to dps Hunt. I can shapeshift *most* polies, but every once in awhile you do get caught. Especially from a competent mage, such as Wizkid.

Exactly. The mage KNEW when to poly. Because he knows a Rdruid HAS to heal, and he was nearly on top of me. Thank you for making my point that the mage did his job by catching me with a poly as my hunt drops to around half health. He can literally just pressure me with poly til my Hunt drops low enough for them to just burst in and land a cs.
then why are you salty in the first place and flame the beastcleave team if youre playing with retards who let their mage do whatever he wanna do? and if the mage is able to just stand next to you and spam poly so you cant come out of cat/whatever (if that was the case) your team IS fucking retarded which gives you no right to complain

Again, since the game was played on Ruins, the Mage was able to stay near me, whilst being in line of his Disc. I had lock on other side of the tiny ass wagon with little los. You're making it sound like it's black and white, that Druids should just be able to literally shapeshift every poly, no matter the circumstance. So annoying.

Again, since the game was played on Ruins, the Mage was able to stay near me, whilst being in line of his Disc. I had lock on other side of the tiny ass wagon with little los. You're making it sound like it's black and white, and Druids should just be able to literally shapeshift every poly, no matter the circumstance. So annoying.

Shane! I thought you were in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread