Viskius Trailer :)

Visdius

Legend
Hello everyone !

I'm glad to show you the trailer of my last 70 movie !

Content :

-Destruction warlock PoV at 70/74 xp-off braquet.
-Bg
-2v2 as Destro/Elemental
-Felhunter

What to not expect :

-Ingineering
-Tinker (Tazik/Synapse Springs/Spinal Healing Injector)

With this trailer I'm trying some editing stuff so I'll be glad to have some feedback ! :)

This movie is for an entertaining purpose only, I'm not trying to show any skill, so don't take it seriously :)

Hope you'll enjoy !

Viskius 1 - Trailer By Vis - World of Warcraft Movies

EDIT : A thing I already know : ths movie size is so ugly. I will be better for the full movie anyway.

What am i watching??

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, its really interesting to see good and bad PoV about the movie !
@Gotshot49 : You are watching a Trailer.
@Oliks : Yeah that's right. I would say my gear is a premade gear, and I still need 1 piece of it to reach the hitcap.
@Aerandielle : I know a trailer can be much better than meine, but you'll have the whole content in the full movie.
@Radiowhatever : I don't think you watched the "entire thing" as you said. Anyway, showing my lock killing players is not the purpose of a trailer.

Thank you guys for your feebacks ! Its always interesting :) The full movie would be ready soon.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, its really interesting to see good and bad PoV about the movie !
@Gotshot49 : You are watching a Trailer.
@Oliks : Yeah that's right. I would say my gear is a premade gear, and I still need 1 piece of it to reach the hitcap.
@Aerandielle : I know a trailer can be much better than meine, but you'll have the whole content in the full movie.
@Radiowhatever : I don't think you watched the "entire thing" as you said. Anyway, showing my lock killing players is not the purpose of a trailer.

Thank you guys for your feebacks ! Its always interesting :) The full movie would be ready soon.
i prefer my locks killing things.

2:20 weird intro
first real clip at 3:00 and it's GY camping for 90 seconds
skipped to around 10 minutes, more weird movie thing like in the intro
arena starts at 9:54
thislookslikeitsgoingsomewhere.jpeg
few alright clips
continues into games vs bads
then more bgs

tl;dr

cut the shit out make it a nice 5 minute video

Users who are viewing this thread