Vindiction (Old Old Movie) lol i found it! :D

K so i completely forgot about this until a mate linked me it on msn earlier...

This is a movie of my rogue, the 1st movie i made in fact, made because i was going to quit and i wanted something to do to keep me entertained for a bit... so this happened.

This movie is completely pre BoA gear, pre WOTLK i think, back in the days where there was a spooky mining bug, and leg enchants were still working.

Theres 2 people in this vid i play with in arena that alot of you might know... 1) Yawron, a great priest, we met got friendly :) and made a guild <Got A Token What Now>.... and 2) Ellísha, aka: Kitty/Getdown/Rushmore/Ratchey... ye back in the day we were all on terenas, good times, serious.... <insert cool story bro>

But ye, so whatever... posting for nostalgia

http://www.gametube.fr/#/video/m/RaadD3YwLyN6yBI8hFZJw5H7Hs=

ye this link looks retarded... but it is the movie i assure you :)

Etiquette said:

This is a movie of my rogue, the 1st movie i made in fact, made because i was going to quit and i wanted something to do to keep me entertained for a bit... so this happened.

This movie is completely pre BoA gear, pre WOTLK i think, back in the days where there was a spooky mining bug, and leg enchants were still working.

Theres 2 people in this vid i play with in arena that alot of you might know... 1) Yawron, a great priest, we met got friendly :) and made a guild <Got A Token What Now>.... and 2) Ellísha, aka: Kitty/Getdown/Rushmore/Ratchey... ye back in the day we were all on terenas, good times, serious.... <insert cool story bro>

GameTube, games, video, VOD, gamers, streaming, WoW, Warcraft, Quake, Counter-Strike, fragmovies, reportages, coverage, interviews, E-Sport, LAN, trailers, games, esport

But but but, saw Yawrnon and people on Cyclone :eek:

In Got A token what now! (Which we are still speculationg if is a response to Atleast you get a token)

nyway, the movie was very nice! Din't watch that much of it, but seemed very entertaining! And Very nice edititng

Bragh said:
(Which we are still speculationg if is a response to Atleast you get a token)

Yes it was btw :) made when we found out AYGAT were coming cyclone! And i know man, yawron! :< come back baby

>see "old old video" in title, get excited.

>>Opens up in Dal sewers arena

>>>/facepalm

Grunge said:
>see "old old video" in title, get excited.

>>Opens up in Dal sewers arena

>>>/facepalm

this ^^

very nice editing btw. I've got a video on the way soon, of Bloodlust and Ruin arena's.

"Old Old" Video In my opinion counts as something with level 10 twinks dodging the fuck out of rogues and warriors that don't know what Over Power is :3. Or level 10 hunters out pew pewing level 19 hunters by stacking librams n haste n crit n shit

Nice Video Tho~

Etiquette said:

GameTube, games, video, VOD, gamers, streaming, WoW, Warcraft, Quake, Counter-Strike, fragmovies, reportages, coverage, interviews, E-Sport, LAN, trailers, games, esport

political-pictures-stephen-colbert-epic-win2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread