video - more 2v2 clips (brumble/genetic/conka)

felt bad deleting all my clips since i thought some of these were at least decent. these are the ones i frapsed vs brumble/conka and brumble/gen that werent in my last vid. i didnt really put much effort into it. just put the clips together and put music to it

Powerglove 2.5 <- wegame stream

arenas.wmv <- filefront dl

Not gunna lie, I didn't enjoy it.

just seemed kind of boring, I liked your other vids but I guess as you said you put more effort into them.

/shrug

i want to ask an honest question here, why no rends on the rogue?

im probably going to go back and watch this again, but im pretty sure you dont even have rend on your bar in these videos. i checked and saw that you're prot spec'd now, but i was under the impression that all warriors of any spec would rend the rogue.

thanks for the vid though. i always like to watch arena.

The first fight actually looked like a hell of a lot of fun. Back and forth. I don't think people realize that this wasn't a pvp video, it was a few clips of competitive fights that he had on the back burner.

Ps. From what I saw he had rend/fatal on 90% of the time. But rage generation / management is tough at this level. It's on both bars too.

Magnusopus said:
i want to ask an honest question here, why no rends on the rogue?

im probably going to go back and watch this again, but im pretty sure you dont even have rend on your bar in these videos. i checked and saw that you're prot spec'd now, but i was under the impression that all warriors of any spec would rend the rogue.

thanks for the vid though. i always like to watch arena.

Because he doesn't have any real reason to rend because he's not specced for taste for blood when he's arms so it becomes a rage dump sort of I guess.

Situation said:
The first fight actually looked like a hell of a lot of fun. Back and forth. I don't think people realize that this wasn't a pvp video, it was a few clips of competitive fights that he had on the back burner.

Ps. From what I saw he had rend/fatal on 90% of the time. But rage generation / management is tough at this level. It's on both bars too.

that

in most situations, brumble is on me and he's not stunned or anything, which means most of my stuff gets dodged. in this situation, i make sure i have dem shout/thunder clap up before i put rend on. if he is stunned and i have a 100% chance of landing an ability, i put rend on most of the time if im not going to disarm

brumble restealths and reopens a lot between rend ticks too

I think you need to retitle this thread to make it more obvious to people that these are just 'random clips which have been put together for anyone interested to watch'. Not a full blown PVP movie:- "just seemed kind of boring, I liked your other vids but I guess as you said you put more effort into them." eexactly :p

Got any 3v3 footage? :D

Bench.

nice clips man :) I like your movies (btw nice move going for the w/e the thingy is called making it easier to detect stealthed chars in the first clip ^_^) many underestimate the thingy (way too drunk to remember it's name)

Benchlol said:
I think you need to retitle this thread to make it more obvious to people that these are just 'random clips which have been put together for anyone interested to watch'. Not a full blown PVP movie:- "just seemed kind of boring, I liked your other vids but I guess as you said you put more effort into them." eexactly :p

Got any 3v3 footage? :D

Bench.

i plan on having 3s footage in my 3rd vid

your movies are awsome...hope to see you on cyclone once i get back..

ps I miss all of cyclones 39s

Just watching all the priest / rogue footage (and from PG2 as well). I seriously cannot come up with anyway to beat the buggers even in theory besides chain crits. For a healer class priests do waaaay too much damage - SW:p + Devouring + Holy Fire + Mind Blast yesh! All that and still able to heal extremely well :( I mean a resto druid can do a 400 starfire but that takes 3 seconds (talented), holy priest does ~340 in 1.5 seconds (then add in dot damage...)

Have you ever managed to beat them yet? :p

-X

Xailter said:
Just watching all the priest / rogue footage (and from PG2 as well). I seriously cannot come up with anyway to beat the buggers even in theory besides chain crits. For a healer class priests do waaaay too much damage - SW:p + Devouring + Holy Fire + Mind Blast yesh! All that and still able to heal extremely well :( I mean a resto druid can do a 400 starfire but that takes 3 seconds (talented), holy priest does ~340 in 1.5 seconds (then add in dot damage...)

Have you ever managed to beat them yet? :p

-X

we got close a couple times, but we havent beat them yet

Cleave v. Cleave?

; )

Powerglove said:
i plan on having 3s footage in my 3rd vid

Wow I'm really looking forward to this, cannot wait. 3s are my favorite.

Nice games man...

What songs were used? The first one is just godly.

Users who are viewing this thread