[Video] lvl 70 RVR

I think maybe you're placing too much weight on "complexity of rotation". It's really not that different from past expansions. Pressing the correct sequence of buttons has always been a very low bar to clear in WoW.
Historically, the rogue dring cheap on me has been a total shitter with no knowledge of how to use energy to do damage in his stun lock, but likes to use energy on something so wastes it on 2 sec /1 sec stuns rather than actually doing anything effectual, then dies when the the stun sequence ends, gaining bonus points if they did a full Dr kidney follow-up. Suddenly this is the meta tactic (yes, I know you don't dr your kidney) . Sad to accept.

I think you are (probably unintentionally) misrepresenting what Sub Rogue used to be played like. DRing cheap shots into one another has always been the optimal play. The only reason we didn't see the triple DR ones is because Rogues simply didn't have that much energy to work with.

[doublepost=1551959151,1551959102][/doublepost]Forgot to do an @ so here you go @tomxoqt

I think you are (probably unintentionally) misrepresenting what Sub Rogue used to be played like. DRing cheap shots into one another has always been the optimal play. The only reason we didn't see the triple DR ones is because Rogues simply didn't have that much energy to work with.

[doublepost=1551959151,1551959102][/doublepost]Forgot to do an @ so here you go @tomxoqt
Exactly, so if the ones who used to do it didn't even generally have the possibility to pull it off, it shows how bad they were when they tried and failed to chain it while still spam DRing. I miss garrotte - cheap - kidney rogue with fat ambushes during dance and huge eviscs, not this stunted thing we have currently. On data atm but I'll check the vid when I'm back on WiFi.

Outlaw is more fun. Vote combat rogue 2020
Gs70G4r.png

Users who are viewing this thread