Video Idea: Aerie Peak Fashion Week! Show off your transmogs!!!!

Im down to participate as long as RP-walking is being used heavily.

Where to hold a fashion show but SILVERMOON CITY. Paris is Burning.

So anyway I was at a fashion show last night and i got some inspiration for a possible FUN vid we can do for the F2Ps on AP :)

Basically i'm thinking like a fashion show, the kind you see on fashion TV ... think New York Fashion Week etc

I'm gonna get some pumping beats, and basically you all get to walk 1 by 1 down the "runway" in your favourite transmog/RP set, showing off the creativity of F2P toon fashion

(location still to be determined, i need to suss it out)

I know a lot of you have really cool xmogs, i've seen some of you dress as pirates YARRRGH, fisherman, farmers, city guards, darkmoon faire mages...

Who's up for somethin' like this? :) I'd like to make it Ally + Horde cuz we have very different xmog pieces, it'll help showcase the faction-specific gear from both sides too.

As for the location, please offer suggestions if you know of a place that has quite a long straight path. Should be well lit. I was thinking the Thousand Needles raceway but since cata it no longer exists......

I would like to start a petition to end this video! If the children see cotus's "naked body" transmog, than they will be forever scarred for life!

Type 1 if you agree with this!

*derplol*

I'm gonna get some pumping beats, and basically you all get to walk 1 by 1 down the "runway" in your favourite transmog/RP set, showing off the creativity of F2P toon fashion
Apparently, you guys have been stuck at 20 for so long, you've forgotten how to read :p

Yarrrrrrr.

ATTENTION ALL AERIE PEAK F2PS:

After Sunday Fishing tomorrow (2pm-4pm), I will begin filming footage for my DMF video - featuring lots and lots of you having fun at DMF, running around, showing off your DMF mounts/pets and playing the mini-games. Your presence is requested and highly recommended!!!!

So stick around after Stranglethorn fishing is over to be part of this awesome fun vid!!!!

Horde and Ally both welcome, I'll be on vent to give the Ally details. Horde will get instructions in the f2ptwink channel.

Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread