[Video]Boostz III Mage PVP

Boostz

Boostz or Boots
Hey guys,

Boostz Mage PVP III

BG pvp lvl 74-77.

I know it's not a 39 video, but given my background is 39's, i thought maybe you guys might be interested in watching it, and if so, i hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry i don't have a 39 pvp video for you, but NF just wasn't for me.

Only real thing worth noting is the very last pvp scene, fraps died for 30 seconds between the 2 parts. Mostly just me kiting, the entry of the gnome mage and me managing to Evo. Duels were selected for their entertainment value and for how 'even' they were.

Song list is at the end.

Enjoy. I had alot of fun making it.

I enjoyed the vid. I felt dumb though because for about 10 mins I kept wondering how you had deep freeze and blazing speed at the same time. Then I realized after it procced while you weren't being hit that it was rocket boots ><.

didnt watch the entire thing but it was really entertaining nice skills.

Boooostz!

If I knew you were recording I would have played seriously :p

You're so pro ;o

hoping to see you in wsg again

15:00 FIGHT AT FLAGS NOOB!

I have been looking for a good mage vid, to learn from and this is one i def learned some tricks from.. Dunno if this is old or not, But 1 trick is how u Nova'd Deep freezed One guy, Cold snap, Deep freeze other.. I think that is what i saw.. 10/10

Great vid Boostz! I was thinking about doing a 70-79 vid on my rogue... but I don't think I can make it as impressive as that!

Don't mind Rolt, he hates anyone who doesn't play WoW EU apparently.

@Boostz: You must have some crazy Aussie reflexes. Not sure what it was, but I saw you hit a warrior with some sort of spell, and had him reflect it. Before it got to you, you had already IB'ed o_O

Thanks for the replies all.

Sanitarium, it was a brain freeze proc (insta fireball). Basically i did something stupid, by throwing the fireball, saw the spell reflect buff and thought oh shit and hit IB. So it started out as dumb and ended up awesome :p

Makes me happy that not all mages are even remotly as good as you are. Wish you could play more 39s :(

Users who are viewing this thread