[VIDEO] 19 Hunter Twink PvP (Patch 4.03a)

How the hell are you disengaging forward? I gather that its a quick flick of the mouse back, disengage, then face forwards again... but it's hard to tell from the vid if that is indeed what's happening...?

PS... are there any macros/scripts to control direction of your toon? Ie., could one build a macro that upon 1-press it'd rotate 180 degrees, fire disengage, and then rotate back 180? Don't hate... I'm just curious.

bigbadblo said:
How the hell are you disengaging forward? I gather that its a quick flick of the mouse back, disengage, then face forwards again... but it's hard to tell from the vid if that is indeed what's happening...?

PS... are there any macros/scripts to control direction of your toon? Ie., could one build a macro that upon 1-press it'd rotate 180 degrees, fire disengage, and then rotate back 180? Don't hate... I'm just curious.

haha it's chill dude, your post isn't inflammatory at all - to answer your question, no, there aren't any macros that'll rotate your character like that. i think that there used to be a key that would shift your camera 180, but your character would continue facing forward, kind of like in racing games. all i'm doing is holding the right mouse button, swerving the mouse to the opposite direction of the way i want to propel myself, and disengaging! if you have more time and you want to guarantee precision, you can turn the camera with your left mouse button, set up your angle perfectly, then quickly hold down the left and right mouse buttons then disengage. there are examples of both in the video!

Some of those disengages were the sickest things I've ever seen - how the hell do you get so accurate? Poor paladin must have raged when he hoj'd you lol.

Users who are viewing this thread