Veteran's Day

check ya face first

looks like gravity too pulling it down too hard

NyG2Env.png

yeah, thats before i got cut up and chiseled

yeah, thats before i got cut up and chiseled
Ft197J2.jpg

its ok tho u and the fat rolls on ur neck can go and stress eat some pizza

ok? lets see a pic of your abs or lack thereof. if you dodge then it's clear that you're just a fat nerd sitting behind a computer

I am not fat nor am I muscular and I'm fine with that. I was just toying too, don't take it to the heart too much lol.

I am not fat nor am I muscular and I'm fine with that. I was just toying too, don't take it to the heart too much lol.

I don't know who you are but I'm keeping an eye on you. Step out of line again and I will delay your internet connection permanently

What am I supposed to do about this thread? Got a report on someone posting someone else's picture without consent, but then [MENTION=7905]Flamer[/MENTION] posted himself anyway, so he doesn't seem to mind? The constant bashing and DDOS threats are also something I'd personally like to see as a reason for post deletion in the future, but if no-one who posted in this thread actually has an issue with the content, no reason to delete any of it I guess. So if anyone who posted in this thread has a complaint, please PM me or report I guess. Also calling [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] for a more qualified opinion on 19 "bracket culture".

What am I supposed to do about this thread? Got a report on someone posting someone else's picture without consent, but then Flamer posted himself anyway, so he doesn't seem to mind? The constant bashing and DDOS threats are also something I'd personally like to see as a reason for post deletion in the future, but if no-one who posted in this thread actually has an issue with the content, no reason to delete any of it I guess. So if anyone who posted in this thread has a complaint, please PM me or report I guess. Also calling Conq for a more qualified opinion on 19 "bracket culture".

I think a lot of comments that come across as bashing are friends or acquaintances just poking fun at each other

Flamer constantly jokes about ddosing people because he knows it gets a reaction from them, if he were to follow threw with a Ddoss threat posted on TI it would be grounds for some sort of moderation action but at this point this is just harmless banter to me, I think everyone in this thread knows what to expect from the people participating it. You know its only fair to moderate on the forums by the word of the posters, because they are the ones who participate in the discourse. When i look at a thread that I think may be inappropriate, I always take into consideration things like...have there been any reports for this thread (This is the most important) ? who is the original poster(perhaps that have a dark sense of humor or just word themselves differently)? what was their intent by creating this thread/post, are people on the thread being maliciously targeted?

There is no denying that it is a hard balance that takes some getting use too, especially if you are the one enforcing that balance.

Last edited:
[MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] Yeah, we just poke at each other like [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] had said, no real issues. But I do say end the posting of half naked people's D: (I don't enjoy seeing that when I open the pages)

Little ones trying so very hard to be big ones. And failing, I might add.
Some of these little ones think they might impress someone on the WWW by being mean to someone else on the WWW. And by doing so it gives them a rush of endorphins. Albeit, this rush of endorphins is short lived. So they have to keep doing it over and over to sustain themselves long term.
And, there you have it in a nutshell.
Have a wonderful day.

/cheers

You just pissed on all of our parades.

What am I supposed to do about this thread?
nothing, cuz bitches aint shit

I think a lot of comments that come across as bashing are friends or acquaintances just poking fun at each other

Flamer constantly jokes about ddosing people because he knows it gets a reaction from them, if he were to follow threw with a Ddoss threat posted on TI it would be grounds for some sort of moderation action but at this point this is just harmless banter to me, I think everyone in this thread knows what to expect from the people participating it. You know its only fair to moderate on the forums by the word of the posters, because they are the ones who participate in the discourse. When i look at a thread that I think may be inappropriate, I always take into consideration things like...have there been any reports for this thread (This is the most important) ? who is the original poster(perhaps that have a dark sense of humor or just word themselves differently)? what was their intent by creating this thread/post, are people on the thread being maliciously targeted?

There is no denying that it is a hard balance that takes some getting use too, especially if you are the one enforcing that balance.

alright you're taking a 500 second break.

Too many people on TI who attempt to ridicule others' appearances without having posted their own pics.

Users who are viewing this thread