Vet Unsub with XPOFF.. Any way to save char?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbuntingde

So I made a decent holy priest and was waiting for my sub to run out. However, I never went back and turned xpoff, back on. So now my sub is out, and I can't join any arenas.

Can I transfer this char to my main account to fix the xpoff issue, and then transfer it back to the vet unsub account? Any ideas on whether there is a way to fix this?

Thanks in Advance,
Chris

So I made a decent holy priest and was waiting for my sub to run out. However, I never went back and turned xpoff, back on. So now my sub is out, and I can't join any arenas.
Can I transfer this char to my main account to fix the xpoff issue, and then transfer it back to the vet unsub account? Any ideas on whether there is a way to fix this?

Thanks in Advance,
Chris

Im pretty sure you can just resub for a month, go and turn your xp on and then open a ticket asking a GM to end your game time early for the month, which is cheaper then paying for two transfers.
I’m not 100% so hopefully someone can confirm.

You can just ask a GM to unlock your xp

There's a whole ass thread with FAQs like this in it that says "read before posting new threads" and it's even got script you can use for your ticket when you contact the GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread