Very Intense Game! GG

• Thread starter xxHolylipzqtxoxotwinkerxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually said it "depends on how the hunters coordinate", not on whether your players did better. It is a foregone conclusion that a bunch of random hunters won't coordinate to any great degree.

They didn't coordinate well enough through bg chat, we did, so we won. Not sure what you're missing here Dory lol. It's pretty cut and dry really, whichever team plays better through coordination wins!

Hell with 7 hunters you can accidentally have well coordinated kills as they S key and click explosive shot on the same target randomly

They didn't coordinate well enough through bg chat, we did, so we won. Not sure what you're missing here Dory lol. It's pretty cut and dry really, whichever team plays better through coordination wins!

Let's back up a sec here. I am only going off of what you said earlier. Are you denying your earlier words?

Let's back up a sec here. I am only going off of what you said earlier. Are you denying your earlier words?

It seems as though you didn't catch the sarcasm in this thread :cool: hehe. But if it's any consolation, your bumps are greatly appreciated :p

Idiote, it is time you take ownership of your posts.

Was that a slave reference? Anyway, why isn't it okay for me to joke around every once in awhile? Loosen up folks.

But in all seriousness, judging from the screenshot, you really whipped your team in to shape.

Well thank you Dory, that's very kind of you to say that. I could only imagine if you were in that game, we would have had our hands tied with your infamous lock dots n subtlelike fears.

Well thank you Dory, that's very kind of you to say that. I could only imagine if you were in that game, we would have had our hands tied with your infamous lock dots n subtlelike fears.

Thanks for the recognition, man. I always rise up so early in the morning to practice my tab dotting.

Wait what? I don't see any WT members in this game!

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So pizza has stayed true to his word about not afking any more pug games after losing a 10v10 premade. So instead he ques with nearly an unbeatable comp....... or does he?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread