US Very disgruntled recently.

Scope

Grandfathered
After plans with a certain team fell through 2 months prior to this years cup, I find myself in a similar situation each year. In search of a team and whatnot shortly before the tourney, no one owes me a spot, I understand, but it sucks knowing that my dedication and some ability have been overlooked. Once again I understand. I really hate feeling like this because to some extent, I really wanted to play, this community has been here for me. This is my way of giving back, but with plebs always happening when im around and me being the last to know when I know for sure that these games take forever to fill, it hurts me. people I genuinely spent time with and tried building bonds, overcoming situations where we didnt see eye to eye, and ultimately never disrespecting on purpose. I want to say im sorry if i ever came across as pretentious or snobby, i aint ish. Well to explain why it upsets me to be the last to be told about wargames or to never be told until the games take a turn for the worst. Im searching for a team, to be on a team, you have to play, to play you have to get in the plebs. Also if my only options are playing the sloppyseconds of the games and not playing at all, my goal of being recruited becomes slim to none on either side. Oh well i guess, thats how the cookie crumbles.

Im sad and tired of sitting around my computer waiting for my buds who make the games to hit me up, regardless of how much i bend to make comps balanced. its no ones fault or responsibility, but mine so ill deal with it, but yeah im out of this years cup i guess. gunna go be sad in real life now.

Im not sure what ur talking about usually its first come first serve as long as you have had exp and not make a fool of yourself in the wargames....I recommend you make more classes so you are more flexible..I have all classes which makes me an easy pick over someone who only plays a handful of classes.

After plans with a certain team fell through 2 months prior to this years cup, I find myself in a similar situation each year. In search of a team and whatnot shortly before the tourney, no one owes me a spot, I understand, but it sucks knowing that my dedication and some ability have been overlooked. Once again I understand. I really hate feeling like this because to some extent, I really wanted to play, this community has been here for me. This is my way of giving back, but with plebs always happening when im around and me being the last to know when I know for sure that these games take forever to fill, it hurts me. people I genuinely spent time with and tried building bonds, overcoming situations where we didnt see eye to eye, and ultimately never disrespecting on purpose. I want to say im sorry if i ever came across as pretentious or snobby, i aint ish. Well to explain why it upsets me to be the last to be told about wargames or to never be told until the games take a turn for the worst. Im searching for a team, to be on a team, you have to play, to play you have to get in the plebs. Also if my only options are playing the sloppyseconds of the games and not playing at all, my goal of being recruited becomes slim to none on either side. Oh well i guess, thats how the cookie crumbles.

Im sad and tired of sitting around my computer waiting for my buds who make the games to hit me up, regardless of how much i bend to make comps balanced. its no ones fault or responsibility, but mine so ill deal with it, but yeah im out of this years cup i guess. gunna go be sad in real life now.
If you're willing to play hunter you could always join my team. (if we see you're good)

Thanks for being real @Scope, plebmades fill faster than WoD and every day (at least the times that I've been there) there are more people trying to play than we have room for, if there was another two groups sparring it would solve this issue but i'm not sure if we're there activity wise just yet. I truly don't think this is anything you've done wrong, just people trying to fill as fast as possible to get games started, with more than enough people trying to get in.

Im not sure what ur talking about usually its first come first serve as long as you have had exp and not make a fool of yourself in the wargames....I recommend you make more classes so you are more flexible..I have all classes which makes me an easy pick over someone who only plays a handful of classes.
I'm going to take that with a grain of salt because maybe now that people are out of school, it might be picking up.

Also, you don't know me. which is fair, but for those who do, they know i have every class at 19, decent at all. been multiclassing since last years cup, prior to that I only played rogue and hunter.

If you're willing to play hunter you could always join my team. (if we see you're good)
Hunter right now isnt my favorite class to play, but save yourself the time wasted, im not good.

Thanks for being real @Scope, plebmades fill faster than WoD and every day (at least the times that I've been there) there are more people trying to play than we have room for, if there was another two groups sparring it would solve this issue but i'm not sure if we're there activity wise just yet. I truly don't think this is anything you've done wrong, just people trying to fill as fast as possible to get games started, with more than enough people trying to get in.
This is also not a lie, but you mean to tell me, that besides you, this community allows new people into games over their friends????
Im not trying to say prioritizing your friends is a good thing for the community, but as we all know its never been about growing the bracket by any means, its always been about friends and competition, to an extent. dude its one thing to say you can get 20 people in 10 mins, which hasnt happened, not even scheduled games happen that fast. with that being said, its cool dude, this was never meant to be about me and the community, this was about me and the people i talked to on a daily basis, who would prefer to play with people they didnt know as well, it is what it is, i aint tripping. life goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread