verified addon for 5+ people in same game

Blinka

Legend
oQueue version 1.0 can be obtained from solidice.com or curse.com. Tested out multiple times personally at low level battlegrounds and end game battlegrounds. If you have questions on how to use there are videos, forums, or contact me.

Is TL unable to sync two 5-man groups without the help of this addon? It's always been easy to queue with 10 -- this addon is just extra grease in the gears.
sorry but we aren't that smart, that sounds like rocket science. sync 2 groups to queue at the same time? nah won't happen in TL.

sorry but we aren't that smart, that sounds like rocket science. sync 2 groups to queue at the same time? nah won't happen in TL.
We did that one time in Cárebears. Took all of our combined eu brainskillz tho

im really confused

you have destro warlock yesno? it is called laniz or whatever the name is yesno? you played in a game vs me and you afked out a match you were going to lose whole story
nothing but the truth and the truth only if the following applies to you(you having destro lock and it being called laniz or whatever L starting nickname it was)
even if you weren't laniz you are still holding the title of afking the most out of games in 19 bracket atm to retain your precious winning % and I honestly cba to start taking screenshots of matches to prove that to you since you have hard time admitting it to yourself

EDIT: pfft typo

Last edited by a moderator:
you have destro warlock yesno? it is called laniz or whatever the name is yesno? you played in a game vs me and you afked out a match you were going to lose whole story
nothing but the truth and the truth only if the following applies to you(you having destro lock and it being called laniz or whatever L starting nickname it was)
even if you weren't laniz you are still holding the title of afking the most out of games in 19 bracket atm to retain your precious winning % and I honestly cba to start taking screenshots of matches to prove that to you since you have hard time admitting it to yourself

EDIT: pfft typo
ohh.. were you in that game? I left 10 sec after it joined( it wasen't even close to starting). I left cause I queued with nicozy, but he was afk and therefore he did not join and I left cause I wanted to play with him and chill on skype.

COMBOBREAKING FLAMESHITPOSTS!!!!

anyway, AV Enabler is also fine. The addon tells you if everyone got the same pop, only requirement is all party members must have the addon

Users who are viewing this thread