Vent Your Frustrations II

its frustrating when females expect me to pay attention to their rambling in my ear while im doing bg
that's why you got to give them something else to occupy their mouths with, you know, like a peanut butter sandwich or some taffy.

when i do sfk on my f2p and a sf drops then a "br" needs then says ha bitch

Holy Crit & Arthas 29 fotman premades.

enough.gif

random dungeon loot rolls, although i did get a good laugh watching a priest need roll gloves of the fang just to find out they were souldbound after he talked about all the gold he was going to make.

Um I lift boxes and soda cans and I get $16 in hour ;) and my boss told everyone to wear a hair net cuz they don't want hair on the floor :D

Ps leave me alone :(

Allies undergeared still most of the time while hordies only premade & get racially carried. It's a no wonder why I don't play this game often anymore.

Rdf on hordeside is fucking horrible. If you do magically make it to the boss you need and it drops the item you want theres a good chance you lose the roll to a resto druid. I just want gloves so i can be a bad rogue damn it.

When you are drunk and high af and a police van stops by, then one of them wants money to let us go. instead we give him a name of a related to us person and he goes away...

#LetMeCelebateMyBro'sBirthday!!!

im too lazy to deal with xmas this year, bring on 6 hours of driving.... yay

Users who are viewing this thread