Vent Your Frustrations II

i dont get it guys you hate p2p so much when we are the ones keeping the game alive by paying.... you are not entitled to perma f2p like they have they could go back to 1 month trials and you would all be screwed /sigh.... think before you hate please :D

you keep the game alive by paying; no lol. eventually wow shall be free, or nothing at all. you may actually keep the game alive, but you don't keep the bracket alive. without f2ps, there would be no p2p scum in our bracket. it was the f2p bracket before it was ever the 29 - 29 bracket, or even the 20 - 24 bracket. I understand I don't pay, and I understand you play, but why would I play when I can take advantage of a free version of wow and still be content and have fun. the only reason the 29s are coming back is because the bracket moved to 20 - 29. the only reason people are making 29s is because it's easy to rain on some f2ps parade. I don't see why you don't just try some 19s, or is that too balanced for the typical 29 (once 24) scum?

you keep the game alive by paying; no lol. eventually wow shall be free, or nothing at all. you may actually keep the game alive, but you don't keep the bracket alive. without f2ps, there would be no p2p scum in our bracket. it was the f2p bracket before it was ever the 29 - 29 bracket, or even the 20 - 24 bracket. I understand I don't pay, and I understand you play, but why would I play when I can take advantage of a free version of wow and still be content and have fun. the only reason the 29s are coming back is because the bracket moved to 20 - 29. the only reason people are making 29s is because it's easy to rain on some f2ps parade. I don't see why you don't just try some 19s, or is that too balanced for the typical 29 (once 24) scum?
look up when free to play came to be 29s im really sure were around in vanilla/bc also when they didnt have a trial until what at least wrath and i belive u could only play until like 10 or 19 then

yes i understand u guys keep the bracket going but when u get mad at people who enjoy 29s it doesnt make sense to me since 29s were around before the inception of trials

June 28 - Patch 4.2.0
2011 and bc ended in 2008

We don't 'hate' all P2Ps, we just don't like 29s.
look up above

Last edited by a moderator:
u get mad at people who enjoy 29s

If a level 29 (or any above 20) really enjoy playing at that level just for the hardcore of it, he will never play pug / premade against lowbie. He will only do premade vs premade.
If a level 29 (or any above 20) enjoy playing at at that level just to steamroll him some 20s, he is a scum and should get aids.

That: "oh i have work so i dont have time for seting up premades" is bullshit.
Reroll 20 with f2p restrictions and play there.

look up when free to play came to be 29s im really sure were around in vanilla/bc also when they didnt have a trial until what at least wrath and i belive u could only play until like 10 or 19 then

yes i understand u guys keep the bracket going but when u get mad at people who enjoy 29s it doesnt make sense to me since 29s were around before the inception of trials

June 28 - Patch 4.2.0

look up above

The 20-29 bracket was dead before starter edition came out.

June 28 - Patch 4.2.0

look up above

nah man, 29s may have existed, but they never interacted with f2ps until now, where the bracket is 20 - 29. the bracket for 29s back then was 25 - 29, duhh! most of the 29s playing now were not 29s back then, but only came to the bracket because it's active and the f2ps are easy to shit on. I don't need a timeline to tell me when there were 29s and f2ps. the fact is, there would not be this many 29s without the f2ps. there's many reasons to hate on y'all, but maybe you haven't figured it out yet, as many others haven't as well.

nah man, 29s may have existed, but they never interacted with f2ps until now, where the bracket is 20 - 29. the bracket for 29s back then was 25 - 29, duhh! most of the 29s playing now were not 29s back then, but only came to the bracket because it's active and the f2ps are easy to shit on. I don't need a timeline to tell me when there were 29s and f2ps. the fact is, there would not be this many 29s without the f2ps. there's many reasons to hate on y'all, but maybe you haven't figured it out yet, as many others haven't as well.

yes it was dead but the way you guys worded your responces is like because u guys were here first that you hated 29s.... and most brackets died when patch 3.3.5 hit lets be real....

yes it was dead but the way you guys worded your responces is like because u guys were here first that you hated 29s.... and most brackets died when patch 3.3.5 hit lets be real....

I'll put it in a simple way for those arguing about F2Ps vs 29s. Some of the most miserable WSG's I've had in this game was due to having 10 F2Ps in the opposite team. Some of the most competitive WSG's I've had in this game was due to having 8 or more 29s in the opposite team. The most annoying factor about F2Ps is that they have become settled. Not only do they use 29s as a scapegoat for losses, but the accusation of 29s being aids to the bracket has become widely colloquial.

More often than not, there would have been mistakes made by you or your team that led to a loss. Therefore, It would be rational to look at your own gameplay and improve, rather than playing the blame game. By doing this, you are more likely to improve your playstyle and be viewed less as a close-minded asshole. :) Good Day!

M

Just as every new patch the starter accounts are "doomed".
As the 19's are "dead".
As Twinking in general is " dead". Just ask any endgamer, they will confirm that one for you.
Simply because someone states something does not automatically make it true.
Have a great week!

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Level 20's cry and moan even when there are only 3 level 29's on the opposing team in an AB. 29's are not that powerful. Sure, they have a couple more abilities and one glyph. I have been doing just fine without all that. Surely if I can, you can too.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

The fact that AV exists.

It's an odd one, and most likely the main reason why queues are so long sometimes. Honestly I couldn't care less about the objective in AV, it's way too PvE orientated, but lately I've started to enjoy healing the really big group fights. It feels a bit like being in a war movie when 80 people charge right into each other and try to push the other team back. Luckily you can blacklist it if you want to, and if you're playing alliance you probably should.

I wish they would fix the turn-in quests though, imagine summoning the Ice Lord at this level. :eek:

It's an odd one, and most likely the main reason why queues are so long sometimes. Honestly I couldn't care less about the objective in AV, it's way too PvE orientated

I dont do anything there, but just press Num Lock, and press the button that makes your character walk slower, go cat and prowl, then afk. Thats pretty much i do there, i dont queue but when i see people in it i be like... this coulda been a wsg... =/

I dont do anything there, but just press Num Lock, and press the button that makes your character walk slower, go cat and prowl, then afk. Thats pretty much i do there, i dont queue but when i see people in it i be like... this coulda been a wsg... =/

Soaking up HKs in the FoS....
Scouts/privates aplenty.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread