Vengeful is back

Nkt@EU

Legend
Sad cause you kept on to your precious Vengeful and "earned" it?

Well too bad!

Game Master said:
Potentially related, since he’s in the same area, Kezzik the Striker sells inaccessible Season 1 Gladiator’s, Season 2 Merciless Gladiator’s, and Season 3 Vengeful Gladiator’s gear to all players, as the majority of that gear didn’t have restrictions.

inb4 "oldnews lol"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Mentioned the fact they added All season 1-3 gear/weaponry back into the game, at area 52, a couple times, Since it first popped onto the PTRs, actually.

Oh well, This, and if/when they give access to Tier 3, Probably via the Darkmoon fair, it'll hurt all the snowflakes, and/or account buyer/traders.

no; you can only transmog to the gear you're using. so if it's a mace/shield you can only mog it to another mace/shield you have in your bags. if you use a staff you can mog it to any staff in your bags.

t3 is available via darkmoon and only for certain lvls iifc. doesnt really hurt the RARE people that had it prebc/bc or account buyers since you just get the looks, not the stats

also, s1 and s2 have always been in game since they were put in. after bc you could get 1, 2, and 4, but 3 was taken out for no reason which is why it was brought back in

if you got full s3 then grats...post glad or title from that season?

you still get to wear that gear with "pride", everyone else gets inspected and sees "transmog'd to look like XXX", so it's not quite the same

t3 is available via darkmoon and only for certain lvls iifc. doesnt really hurt the RARE people that had it prebc/bc or account buyers since you just get the looks, not the stats

also, s1 and s2 have always been in game since they were put in. after bc you could get 1, 2, and 4, but 3 was taken out for no reason which is why it was brought back in

Don't recall T3 ever being on the PTR, just the lookalike recolors, Beastmaster, wildheart, etc. And on the PTR, 70s could access all the dailies, minigames, events, and so on. So as it stood on the PTR, 70s were able to save up, at almost, if not the same rate as 85s, for Look-a-like gear.

Yepyep, But season 1-2 weapons were removed as well, and the gear was only obtainable via raid tokens (Pain in the patookus). The patch brought back Season 1, 2, and 3 Weaponry, and Season 3 gear.
<

Wtf Fail ....BIG FAIL blizz destroy old school... my hunter http://eu.battle.net...zenaroba/simple ...now vengefull ''awesome'' FAIL

Don't worry, snowflake. You are special.

Jeez, Wonder what'll happen if/when they implant the 128 Pvp trinket back in, Never-ending tears of old people. Oh well.
<

[font=arial, sans-serif]I think[/font] [font=arial, sans-serif]you have problems
<
[/font]

Please follow these special steps in order to be awesome!

1.Close Twink Info

2.Never post in it again

3.Shut down your computer

4.Throw your computer out the window

5.Go to school, learn some english

6.???

7.PROFIT

Cut the rp whine and share the important stuff. What about the 40 resi trinks and brutal bm trinks?

Gonna be some fun to obtain these at 70, the values look a little high compared to Brutal weapons. But I have a dk, so I guess it's only weapons.

Any news on offset parts?

Offset pieces are, and have been sold @ isle of quel'danas, for honor/tier tokens, for awhile now, i think.

And yeah, Gear is 750 for shoulders/hands, 1000 for Head, chest, or legs. 1500 For 2h weapons, 750 for ranged, 750 for most 1hs, and so on.

Wtf Fail ....BIG FAIL blizz destroy old school... my hunter http://eu.battle.net...zenaroba/simple ...now vengefull ''awesome'' FAIL
They obviously made this patch just to piss off people who had it before and not satisfy the thousands who were asking for the gear back daily. /endsarcasm

Honestly bro in every single one of these threads you are complaining about the change, it's not going to get it converted back so just deal with it
<

To Vexi, yes the weapons are back and Gihi I didn't see any 40 resi trinks when I was on last night so I'm not sure if they made it
<

Users who are viewing this thread