vendetta?

Still the best offhand or is heartseeker best?

got my hands on one pretty cheap and want to know what its worth and if its worth using. thanks alot :D

mop

Vendetta is without a doubt still the best OH for a 29 Rogue because of it's speed.

It's definitely worth equiping, the most this should sell for is 500g imo.

On my server Gurubashi..... It sells for much more. I decided to go with the BOE dagger instead. Easier to get

Easier to get, but not the best you can get =)

The only time I would use the BoA dagger is when I go ambush spec, but if you don't have a vendetta, go with heartseeker for sure.

Crippling poison wasn't normalized, so if that's what you plan to put on your OH dagger, Vendetta is still the best choice.

That said, I recommend the keeping the honor dagger with instant handy for a quick swap if you need sustained damage, like taking down a druid or pally FC, and swap out. But I love using crippling on a 1.3 speed OH when doing general D or you just want to make sure your target doesn't get away from you too quickly.

this is proving a hard decision because if i chose to use the vendetta i'll be taking my 19 rogue to 29, fishing hat is still nice at 29 so thats ok, but i would be lvling out with an assassins blade.... overall, whats the better of the two items vendetta or assassins blade :p

aswell as the 19 bracket in my bg being populated mostly by hunters....

and 29 showing more survivability of rogues?

anyone can give me some opinions or for and againsts?

thanks alot!

mopchild said:

thanks alot!

Recently hunters, Paladin and Warriors are giving the most problems.

No question, keep your 19 19 and just re roll a 2nd rogue. The Fishing hat isn't that nice at 29, and even tho Assassins blade is no Shadowfang, it would still be a crying shame.

Finks said:
No question, keep your 19 19 and just re roll a 2nd rogue. The Fishing hat isn't that nice at 29, and even tho Assassins blade is no Shadowfang, it would still be a crying shame.

This. unless you don't have a character slot left you should do this :D

Why do i never see warriors with a dagger in the OH?

Daggers don't usually have desirable stats for a war

mopchild said:
this is proving a hard decision because if i chose to use the vendetta i'll be taking my 19 rogue to 29, fishing hat is still nice at 29 so thats ok, but i would be lvling out with an assassins blade.... overall, whats the better of the two items vendetta or assassins blade :p

thanks alot!

Don't waste time and money by going from 19 -> 29.

Reroll and have both.

Users who are viewing this thread